IDONO profile image 82

Do you pray for everything or just things you can't do yourself?

I'm asking input from you because I'm in process of writing about how blessings not recognized, are mistaken as unanswered prayers. Your answers to this question will help tremendously. Thanks.

deecoleworld profile image87

deecoleworld says

• IDONO profile image

IDONO 3 years ago

This is why I asked this ?. I'm not saying you are, but what if sometimes we pray for the wrong thing? Using the hard times of others as example, should I pray for their resolution or pray for knowledge of what part I can take, if any, in helping?thx

Cre8tor profile image97

Daniel Robbins (Cre8tor) says

• IDONO profile image

IDONO 3 years ago

I don't think of prayer as having to be verbal. Thought is prayer. Open-mindedness, to me, is meditation, allowing intuitively answers in. Your prayer may already be answered by being provided the means to the result you ask for. Must do your part.

dragonflycolor says

• IDONO profile image

IDONO 3 years ago

How many times I've heard people going to do some kind of job and couldn't finish because they left the tool needed to finish behind because they didn't think they would need it. That's a good analogy of a missed blessing.

Dave36 says

• IDONO profile image

IDONO 3 years ago

I'm sorry Dave36 but there just isn't enough space here to give an understandable example. I don't want to confuse anybody even more. Watch for my hub in the near future. Maybe I will be more clear. You can comment there without space limits.

Deborah Sexton says

• IDONO profile image

IDONO 3 years ago

I love your response. You are right. Your will is a gift. Not a loan. God don't want it back. If he did, he wouldn't have given us freedom of choice and the opportunity to ruin it. He just hopes we want to do the right things.