LadyFiddler profile image 71

You don't believe in God, because you cannot see him, can you see the WIND?

I know there are all sorts of reason and philosophy out there to deter you from believing in my GOD. Well my simple question to you is can you see the wind? If you cannot see God and that is your stance for not believing in a spirit, then explain to me your belief in there is wind blowing etc? because I have never seen the wind.

• LadyFiddler profile image

Joanna Chandler (LadyFiddler) 3 years ago

I am sorry to disappoint you Dremer but just as science can prove to you that everything evolved or exist I to can so to with my God not just only by feeling but by my six sense "My SOUL" by things he has done for me that science CANNOT,by nature etc

poppyr profile image92

Poppy Reid (poppyr) says

• LadyFiddler profile image

Hey poppyr thanks for coming by ;)

• LadyFiddler profile image

Hi Peeples well that's true your entitled to your own opinion and own belief. However you saw the tree fell you knew it was wind because it blew you felt it. You did not see the wind no one has ever seen the wind. Thanks for coming by . Peace 2 u

Link10103 profile image76

Link10103 says

• Kiss andTales profile image

Kiss andTales 3 years ago

Your experience is not like everyone else's, in your life and situation what you have experience on the subject may be true. But you can not say what another's experience may be. There was a time DNA did not exist .and today it has great meaning.

Robert the Bruce profile image58

Robert the Bruce says

• LadyFiddler profile image

Hi Rob yes i agree about the feeling we all know we can feel the wind but we cannot see it. So therefore science with their ideology of charting the wind. I can prove their is a good because i FEEL HIM IN MY SOUL just as we feel the wind. He is ALIVE

Baby-Boomer-58 profile image87

Alex Finn (Baby-Boomer-58) says

• LadyFiddler profile image

Baby boomer the ape is to represent where people like you think you came from isn't that what evolution teaches you all.Who do not believe in God. So i think you so can relate well to your existence.Unlike me who know where i came from.Have me EXCUSE

Melissa Noon profile image86

Melissa Noon says

• LadyFiddler profile image

Hi Melissa thanks much for your comment but where did you gather the hat notion from in my question? I mentioned nowhere that I hate atheist etc. Its a question I ASKED!

Kiss andTales profile image28

Kiss andTales says

• LadyFiddler profile image

AAAAH! Kiss and Tales i love your answer that is samething i think...... Why do they just surround themselves about not seeing God. There are many things we cannot see but we believe it's there. 4 instance i cannot see a perfume on som1 but can smell

• LadyFiddler profile image

Hi lone77star thanks for your comment i appreciate it thanks much. Its true what u have said.