Brea1 profile image 60

I want to know what my dream meant, I was in like a hospital with other people waiting and we...

were like near an airport and I went down on level of the hospital and looked out the window and i saw a bunch of UFO's in the sky going crazy flying all over so clear, I got scared went back to the upper part of the hospital and everyone was gone, it was very eerie and then I was by a large body of water and something in my hand fell in the water, I had to jump in the water and get it while I had my cell phone in my right hand and I grabbed it and all the UFO's were hovering on my right like they were looking at me and then I was trying to get up out of the water onto the cement and woke up.

hubs with kisses says

drbillfannin profile image59

drbillfannin says

Jerami profile image78

jerami says