Do you think that the Mohammed Verses are in fact evil?

Jump to Last Post 151-166 of 166 discussions (681 posts)
  1. Monisa Ahmed profile image59
    Monisa Ahmedposted 11 years ago

its only logic ,,not disinformation. As I was going to ask you the same Question about Domino theory. tell me where is GOD,,,I cant see it ,,right? what is that one needs common sense to answer it...

2. Monisa Ahmed profile image59

its not a lie Brother, its the truth...truth is not easy to gulp down. i dont think you are thinking about it, how can you question then troubled man if it is a lie?i have no intention to create disinformation, i will be questioned for causing it in the End. what knowledge a man has is only a drop of water in an ocean. i honour whatever you say and i feel more blessed to be in Islam. have a nice day!

1. psycheskinner profile image84
      psycheskinnerposted 11 years agoin reply to this

We get it.  You are right and everyone else is wrong. 
      That does not leave any room for discussion really.

2. A Troubled Man profile image59
      A Troubled Manposted 11 years agoin reply to this

If you believe in your god, you will be questioned for spreading disinformation and judged accordingly. Allah knows all. smile

3. psycheskinner profile image84
    psycheskinnerposted 11 years ago

If you could arrive at belief in God through logic, there would be not faith.

4. Monisa Ahmed profile image59

ok. i do not have any problem with anything you all say, And julie its not only My GOD, but its our God. A GOD for humankind, a GOD whose knowledge is vast as the Oceans, A God who had created everything, everyone. it is already proven, i dont know what else you are investigating about GOD.
    How can a man believe only because he or she does'nt think to be it? and that is why our messenger (pbuh) was send to warn everyone for the day of judgement. im only warning you all and nothing else because i'll be set accountable to spread the message. when i say something, i do research about it.....anyways i cannot say anything unless you think about it. i do not know further what to say to you all.... i feel like misunderstood. why troubled man criticizes Islam so much and other religions too? I do not know what is so confusing for you all. i show evidences and prove it as much as i could, but i think sometimes it is always to practice patience. my religion does not teach me anything false, I guarantee it. it is only about faith and belief. as i always say you all that things again and again. Did it ever occur that i criticize any religion and blamed for not to be good? How troubled man and rad man criticizes other religion. In my religion it is taught not to criticize other religion, as the bible was given to prophet issa(jesus),we respect the bible as well and still believe in jesus(pbuh). the book torah (gospel) was given to the israelites, the jews, they believe in moses(musa) pbuh, we do believe in moses, we believe in solomon, we believe in joseph, we believe in Abraham...each and every prophet that came to the earth right from Adam(AS).it is written in the Quran that the phophets were send for us not only muslims. united we stay, divided we fall.

1. JMcFarland profile image69
      JMcFarlandposted 11 years agoin reply to this

First of all, he us not my god, and were I to see him face to face, I would still refuse to worship him.

Secondly, you're not doing any "research".  You're googling something and copying and posting into the forum and ignoring all of the search results that disagree with what you're trying to say.  I've seen no post by you that is intelligent, well spoken or original.  Once again, stating something does not make it true.

5. Monisa Ahmed profile image59

ok. I agree i copy pasted, but only the right information. what is so intelligent, well spoken or original i had done that already. it was only that you cant gulp the truth. why would I search for false information? what benefit will I achieve doing it? why would i go to sites that disagree with Islam? why should i follow the media and other sources of information that creates hatred in the name of Islam and mankind? Islam is complete, so why should i search for the false?if something that goes against my religion, why should I compromise with it? Im not thinking about my benefit here, but our benefit...you do you hate it so much without knowing the truth?
    view Zakir Naik lecture with William Cambell. you will know why and what im saying...

1. janesix profile image60
      janesixposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Monisa
      WHY do you believe Islam is the "truth"?

Do you have any specific reasons?

2. JMcFarland profile image69

The fact that you can find posts that back up your position does not make your position true.  For every post you find that support your position, there are probably a dozen that refute then.  Only looking for things that support your beliefs is bias, and it does not less to truth, debate or intellectual honesty.  How many of these refutations to your claims and arguments have you studied?  You automatically assume that they're false because they disagree with you, but just like saying something does not make it true, disagreeing with logical, reasonable sound arguments are not automatically false.

Refusing to even examine the arguments against Islam tells me that you do not care if your beliefs are true, because you're going to cling to them regardless of anything else.  If that's the case, then having a conversation with you is completely meaningless

6. Monisa Ahmed profile image59

im not assuming that those false information of yours disagree with me, but it disagrees with the Quran and The sahih Ahadith. what prove do you have in order to say that i research without reasoning and logic? i do not refuse it, i think it to be bold enough to understand. i care for my beliefs, you have my word here. find out where is GOD and then talk....

7. Monisa Ahmed profile image59

great ,,now you'll teach me those things which i had not studied??? so you thing you know more than me? have you ever tried to check the copied and pasted true information? why will you check, because those things do not back up your position,right? you have no reason to blame me, truth stands clear from error.
    sorry but i cant talk to you further, you are criticizing my beliefs and Islam.

8. Monisa Ahmed profile image59

janesix, I believe only because I fear Allah. that there is no God but Allah and Muhammad(pbuh) is a messenger of Allah. I had said everything in my earlier comments, and i just strive for Islam, honestly my beliefs and good for mankind. when I studied the Sealed Necter, (biography of the prophet(pbuh)), tears came to my eyes. This Man tolerated the most difficult sands of the deserts. i feel that even a man born at that time cant take his place, everyone called him Al-Ameen (the trustworthy).
    the forum criticizes it and that is what it is disturbing me.
    why cant everyone leave it if they do not understand the prophet(pbuh)?? why to criticize him and Quran without research, without understanding? i ask you what wrong thing am i doing when i dont want to hear the criticises because i do not find it to be correct? it is only because the religion is not evil, it is only for those who understand it correctly.

You're going to quickly run out of people to talk to if you write off everyone that criticizes Islam.  You're using logical fallacies, and when they're pointed out to you, you refuse to communicate further with those people.

Why on earth would you worship something that you're afraid of like the boogeyman?  You haven't shown anyone any "truth" just your opinion and mindless, copied and pasted propaganda that supports your position, while refusing to respond to everything and everyone that refutes it and points out your flaws.  You're certainly doing nothing to convince anyone or defend your religion.

2. psycheskinner profile image84

It would really help if you used standard punctuation and sentence structure.  It allows the reader to focus on what you are saying rather than trying to figure it out in between the random commas.

3. janesix profile image60

You are going to hear critisism no matter which religion (or atheism for that matter) you believe in.

It's unavoidable.

I personally have not read the Koran, so I have to opinion on Islam yet. But I like to study all religions and mythology, and plan to read the Koran this year. So far, I haven't found any true differences in any religion.

Indeed.  And It is not reasonable to criticize the beliefs of others, but want to boycott discussion with people doing exactly the same thing in reply.

4. A Troubled Man profile image59

We don't fear Allah so there's no reason to believe.

We do our research, it is you who does not do any research. You merely copy and paste Islamic propaganda from websites specifically created to propagate Islamic propaganda. If it is disturbing to you that we are pointing that out along with a host of other issues, then that is excellent.

But, we do not find it correct. That is why we criticize.

We also know that your definition of "understand it correctly" is to be obsessively indoctrinated.

Thanks, but no thanks.

9. Monisa Ahmed profile image59

please julie i cannot converse with you. i told you what wrong am i doing if i do not want to hear the criticizes? im sorry if i said something wrong to you. Apology!

janesix, for reading the Quran and the Ahadith, May God bless you. take care!

If you don't want to hear criticism you should, at the very least not post criticism yourself. You should also probably not take part in this forum as there is ample evidence that criticism is fully acceptable here.

If you do want to criticize others, and do it on this forum, you could reasonably take a position of non-response to criticism and only engage with praise.

But you aren't doing that either.  Hence our bemusement.

10. Monisa Ahmed profile image59

Yes I am...

You are what?

11. Monisa Ahmed profile image59

A scientist and a teacher......lol

That wasn't quite the question.

12. Monisa Ahmed profile image59

Trouble for communication says some, but never had it themselves....

1. profile image0
      Rad Manposted 11 years agoin reply to this

I think something got lost in the translation.

13. Monisa Ahmed profile image59

The translation was simple, but someone ignores to understand..interpreting in a wrong sense.

14. Monisa Ahmed profile image59

Oh! Prove your believes if you say there is no God.....

Have you read the bible? the Vedas?

What other religious works have you studied besides the Koran?

2. JMcFarland profile image69

shifting of the burden of proof.  It doesn't work that way.  You're the one claiming god exists, the onus is on you to prove your claims.  Until you do, there is no reason to believe in a god - or you.

1. taburkett profile image57
        taburkettposted 11 years agoin reply to this

your onus perception is that there is no God because I cannot show you that he exists.  However, it is not my onus or anyone elses for that matter that will provide you with the answer.  God exists within me because I have accepted my creator as my Lord and Savior.  You on the other hand are still lost in your own world of disbelief because you cannot accept that the world was created by a being much larger and smarter than any human.  Even the greatest scientists have not been able to identify the actual beginning because they cannot determine who mixed up all the standard ingredients to create the earth and all its inhabitants.  As an inhabitant of the earth, you must choose your own path.  If you choose correctly, your spirit shall reign forever.

that's simply incorrect - and extremely dishonest.  I am not saying or claiming that no god exists.  I am saying that no god has been sufficiently proven to exist.  the burden of proof lands on the person who is making the positive claim - the person claiming that they know for a fact that the deity of their choice is real.  That is how debates work.  The positive claim requires evidence, and up to this point, no satisfactory evidence has come to light for any religious belief.  They've tried for 3000+ years in some cases, or 2000+ for christianity, or 1500+ for Islam.  Still nothing.

2. A Troubled Man profile image59

But, the Bible has determined the beginning to be around 6000 years ago, yes?

15. Monisa Ahmed profile image59

I have read the bible , not the vedas. i have read the Mahabharata, this scripture contains only about war. While the Vedas contains other story's related to lord Krishna. I have read the Ramayana too, which has the story of Ram and Sita.
    Apart from all the scripts, there is only the Quran which speaks about Eternity, Hell and Heaven are also described in great detail. The family and personal affairs to deal with patience and so on....
    Why do you ask?

Just curious

16. Monisa Ahmed profile image59
    Monisa Ahmedposted 10 years ago

Someone here is not speaking correctly. First of all she says-" God do not exist", then she says- "I'm not saying or claiming that no God exists". I do not understand which is correct. Cant go in two directions....

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)