jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

DO YOU ENJOY JOYCE MEYERS MINISTRY?

1. juliehess profile image60
    juliehessposted 8 years ago

DO YOU ENJOY JOYCE MEYERS MINISTRY?

2. Lady_E profile image74
    Lady_Eposted 8 years ago

Yes I do, she has a great sense of humour and gets her messages across effectively.

3. Cher Anne profile image61
    Cher Anneposted 8 years ago

Yes I think she is very good and I like her humor too.

4. yes2truth profile image59
    yes2truthposted 8 years ago

Who is Joyce Meyers and does she have the Spiritual gift of teaching?

5. Sanctus Vesania profile image60
    Sanctus Vesaniaposted 8 years ago

No.  No, I do not.  I don't care for ministries that place money over the word of God.

6. Wealthmadehealthy profile image60
    Wealthmadehealthyposted 8 years ago

Joyce Meyer rocks!  I cannot wake up in the morning without her.
    She is the one human being in all my life who made any sense to me out of the Bible and I credit her solely for bringing me back to my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.   
    I somehow landed on her program one day 10 years ago now when I had lost my job, couldn't pay my bills, was single and had gotten to the bottom of the deepest well in creation.   I cried as I listened to her words.  I attended the alter call she gave that day watching tv and felt the love of God rush through me. 
    I have never looked back. I cannot explain how much her ministry means to me, not what listening to her has done for my life.   
    Her ministry does not, I repeat does not place money over the Word.   She actually never asks for money.  She reminds us that it is God's commandment in the Bible that we tithe.  This is a command from God.  Not from Joyce.   She has written many awesome books, and has recorded many wonderful tapes to help all the hurthing, disgusted, downtrodden lonely, confused people in this world.   
    She is a solid woman of God.  She only wants us to know and truly love Jesus in our hearts not only the way she does, but the way we are commanded to do. 
    I praise God through Jesus Christ His Son on a daily basis for creating a woman like Joyce Meyer and I do contribute to her ministry.  She keeps me close to God.  God Bless You Joyce!!!
    And if you do not know who she is, please go to :

http://www.joycemeyer.org         

You may watch daily replays of her show, and also find the resources she offers there as well.

Closed to reply

working