jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Do Your Dreams come true? Do you find the meaning of your dreams?

1. DancingRedFeather profile image58
    DancingRedFeatherposted 8 years ago

Do Your Dreams come true? Do you find the meaning of your dreams?

Two days in a row I dreamt of a great cat..curled at my front door when I opened it and the second day..the same gray cat vomited blood then lapped it up.
    Dreaming of cats is never a good omen..I looked it up and it said ..one of the meanings, was that a friend would prove to be a false one..the same week. A girl who I thought was a true friend turned out to prove not to be!
    I found out the meaning only after she proved to be false..in a flea market a book on dreams.

2. profile image82
    Hxprofposted 8 years ago

The dreams I have are usually ones that give me insight into myself.  In Job 33:14-18 we are told that God Himself speaks to us through our dreams.  He seeks to (paraphrase) keep back men's soul from the pit, and his life from perishing from the sword.

3. T. S. Unami profile image78
    T. S. Unamiposted 8 years ago

I read and study a lot about dreaming, but I was always one to believe that no matter how detailed a dream dictionary is; it's never a true substitute for the dreamer's individual experience. Think about cats for a little bit, do they have meaning to you? For example have you owned cats or are very fond of them for a certain reason? Dream symbols aren't normally clear, so it may just be a thought related to one of cats, and not the cat itself. I hope this helps!

4. pjk_artist profile image63
    pjk_artistposted 7 years ago

I recently learned....
    That dreams are a scene created from past and future images and impressions.  They can come true to a degree...but the physical scene will always be different compared to the dream scene.  Its like taking the words on this screen and rearranging them to say something completely different.

5. Rhonda D Johnson profile image71
    Rhonda D Johnsonposted 5 years ago

Sometimes my dreams seem to come true but the outcome in real life is never as bad as  the outcome in my dreams.  Sometimes if i remember a dream when I wake up, I lie there editing it to make it come out the way I want. 

What's the point of  predictions if I can't do anything about it?