jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Don't you think it's really very difficult to be honest ?

1. profile image49
    mums4uposted 8 years ago

Don't you think it's really very difficult to be honest ?

In todays world a honest person hardly see any happiness ? It never gives out good results ?
    than why to be honest only because GOD wants us to be...After all GOd has the power to do everything ? than why doesn't he bring happiness to those who live just for him ?

2. advisor4qb profile image79
    advisor4qbposted 8 years ago

I have lived on both sides of this fence.  As a child growing up in an abusive household, I learned that to lie created self-preservation.  However, telling lies later made me learn some of life's harder lessons.  Dishonesty is not a good thing.

Now that I have changed into an honest person, I feel much better about myself  Not to mention that if you don't lie, you don't have to remember as much.

3. seyiari profile image59
    seyiariposted 8 years ago

my  friend , i think you are wrong because i have never seen a truly righteous man bein g forsaken { Pro 4:18  But the path of the righteous is as the dawning light, That shineth more and more unto the perfect day. }....,

4. GNelson profile image78
    GNelsonposted 8 years ago

Honesty is a personal trait not a religious one.  If you can't be honest be quite.

5. thesecondadvent profile image60
    thesecondadventposted 8 years ago

My Dear Sweet Friends,

With these questions, ye seek and ask much more of God than He hast ever given.  He didst all that He found necessary when He gave men free will.  That place our world in our hands.  In fact, we art the gods who control our world and the destiny thereof. 

In this world it is impossible for men to be honest on their own. We do not possess the power of honesty on our own.  It is the Spirit of Love that bring honesty into being. That Spirit placeth in one's heart the desire for righteousness, and Love leadeth unto all righteousness.

Even so, fear not, for the Kingdom of Love is within each of us, needing only a world leader to bring it out of the hearts of all mankind.  This world leader must be, and will be the Christ, He Who seekest and find union with the Creator.

6. Jarn profile image73
    Jarnposted 7 years ago

No. But the question you should be asking yourself is, am I being honest with you?

7. RK Sangha profile image61
    RK Sanghaposted 6 years ago

No, not at all. Rather, living dishonestly is more risky than living  honestly.

8. Aeon Phlo profile image58
    Aeon Phloposted 5 years ago

Integrity is like anything else.. It takes practice.  We did not grow up in a world where it was upheld in every situation.. So as we had to Compromise and Negotiate our way through situations.. We have also Strengthened our ability to be honest with our selves and others.

working