jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What is your worst fear?

1. NGRIA Bassett profile image59
    NGRIA Bassettposted 8 years ago

What is your worst fear?

Does everyone have fears deep inside, or are some people fearless?

2. seyiari profile image58
    seyiariposted 8 years ago

i can only speak for myself. i don,t have any fear at all, cos my bible tells me that God has not given me the spirit of fear, but that of sound mind ...i think tha is how it should be for everyone

3. profile image0
    saurabhpandeposted 8 years ago

Nobody can say he is fearless. God has gives us what we call as life. In life we face some positive as well as negative circumstances.
    Even when we are happy we have the fear somewhere in our heart  that we might lose those happy moments.
    My worst fear is the one which is common to all
    LOSING PARENTS...

4. Helen Cater profile image79
    Helen Caterposted 8 years ago

My worst fear is my kids dying. I hate the thought, and have done from the day they were born. I think this is natural for parents to worry about their children, and I admire parents who have lost theirs and still managed to breath. I want to go first. Is that bad?

5. NGRIA Bassett profile image59
    NGRIA Bassettposted 8 years ago

I feared losing my mom and that is now a reality. I did not obsess about it but I thought of what it must feel like, and now that I have felt it, it was worse than I HAD IMAGINED, but the prior thoughts were probably preparation for the evntuality.
    Fear could be a servant...

6. successfulblogger profile image56
    successfulbloggerposted 8 years ago

I would say being buried alive is my biggest fear.

7. thesecondadvent profile image60
    thesecondadventposted 8 years ago

My Dear Sweet Friends,

We possess no fear at all.  Therefore, why doth we answer thy question?  We doth so that others might find the rest and peace from all fear in Love.

8. Ginger Meow profile image80
    Ginger Meowposted 7 years ago

Seeing two questions on hubpages which are exactly the same is my worst fear, but yours was first. Just kidding. A fear of heights is my worst fear.

9. Ask KayB profile image61
    Ask KayBposted 6 years ago

One of my worse fears are heights..I dont like being up too high..This really scares me beyond straight!!!

working