jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Do you believe in color therapy?

1. hanskrafter profile image60
    hanskrafterposted 8 years ago

Do you believe in color therapy?

2. funnebone profile image71
    funneboneposted 8 years ago

I do believe color therapy is valid although not always applicable to all. For example brunettes seem be even keeled most of the time and display a commanding sense of self control whereas blondes are often unstable and frequently require lengthy and focused therapy and typically copious dosages of medication. Redheads, in my experience can be easily excitable but usually come to their senses soon after they consume alcohol or you rub their feet.

3. Rayalternately profile image61
    Rayalternatelyposted 8 years ago

Colour can definitely influence mood. There is lots of evidence for this if you've the time and inclination to study the subject. Given that, it's definitely plausible to believe that a therapy utilising this tool could work.

4. hanskrafter profile image60
    hanskrafterposted 8 years ago

thank you all! very informative and intelligent answers!

5. GdessLacey profile image56
    GdessLaceyposted 7 years ago

I do believe in color therapy, very much so actually! Depending on what mood I'm in, or what mood I'm trying to be in I use different colors. I also base the color of an outfit on an overall outcome or mood for the day. It depends on what colors you associate with what and what you wish to achieve with it.

6. Craan profile image68
    Craanposted 7 years ago

I believe in color therapy because it is proven that color waves of energy are able to stimulate our pituitary and pineal glands in producing specific hormones that directly affect our thoughts, moods and behavior for healing.

7. Cresentmoon2007 profile image73
    Cresentmoon2007posted 6 years ago

Yes that I do. It's a part of my religion but not only that it really does work. I find that wearing certain colors or even having a particular color in my environment helps out a lot.

working