jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Does your significant other satisfy your need in every which way you can think o

1. princess-sisi profile image60
    princess-sisiposted 8 years ago

Does your significant other satisfy your need in every which way you can think of?

Can you really say that he or she helps in the financial, emotional and physically areas of your life.

2. LeonJane profile image90
    LeonJaneposted 8 years ago

I think that would be impossible. Likewise I think that you could not satisfy your significant other in every which way you can think of. It would be too demanding and you would go crazy trying.

I think people should be who they are, and try and satisfy/spoil their partners on occasions because it is these moments in life that are remembered and cherished. Think of it as the spice of life, the happy times.

Also, we are supposed to be all created equal, but this is not really the case. Men and women can earn different incomes even if they do the same job, therefore finances are unequal. Men can provide strength and protection; women can provide love, nurture and resolve. But this is not always the case.

What you lack in, usually your partner can provide and in that case there lies the difficulty in satisfying your partner in every aspect of life whether it be financially, emotionally, spiritually and physically.

Or I am wrong and haven’t met the Superman/Superwoman couple yet.

3. Madison22 profile image61
    Madison22posted 8 years ago

WOW, Leonjane you blew me away with your answer. I couldn't agree with you more.

My significant other satisfies me in all of those areas but not 100%, just enough.  I'd like to think he feels the same about me. For the most part aside from the normal up's and down's of everyday life we are doing a-okay.

4. princess-sisi profile image60
    princess-sisiposted 8 years ago

It probably would, okay is their someyhing you would have them change?

working