jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

how would world end as per your faith?

1. pisean282311 profile image60
    pisean282311posted 8 years ago

how would world end as per your faith?

i am curious about what different religion thinks about how would the world end?

2. doraemonix profile image51
    doraemonixposted 8 years ago

I would be better than before.. :p
    and then gets the nirvana

3. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 8 years ago

There isn't a doomsday scenario in my belief system.

4. Obscurely Diverse profile image60
    Obscurely Diverseposted 8 years ago

This seems to be one of the many problems, when it comes to faith and several types of religions - especially Islamic beliefs & Christianity.  Thinking about "Doomsday" and "Armageddon" proves, once again, how dangerous organized religions are.
    By the way, this is an infinite existence - so the "when will the world end" query doesn't apply in actuality; life is going on throughout the cosmos and isn't limited to planet Earth.  Life also has the ability to restart and relocate within the universe, in a whim.  We currently have a lot of limited thoughts here on planet Earth, as the majority is entering a dangerous level of confusion & turmoil, when it comes to universal awareness.

5. profile image50
    davesblogposted 8 years ago

it's going to end when man decides its going to end it with the bomb or when we pollute the earth to the point where it changes dermadaily like an ice age and i think it has nothing to do with religion humans are just like every ether animal  we just think we are smarter in reality we can figure out the human g note fly to the moon but we cant stop using oil cant stop killing each other sorry I'm rambling so ya man or mother nature is going to end it all

working