jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Are there any problems you've had in life that turned out to be a Blessing?

1. Lady_E profile image74
    Lady_Eposted 8 years ago

Are there any problems you've had in life that turned out to be a Blessing?

In other words.... they were a blessing in disguise.

2. greatipadbuy profile image54
    greatipadbuyposted 8 years ago

Oh yes, in many cases. This is how the universe works, I think, as long as we are open to possibilities and we always look at the positive side of things.

3. prayzpoetess profile image59
    prayzpoetessposted 8 years ago

There have been countless times in my life that I know Satan meant to harm me.  God took those very things or people and used them for my good; this is the way of our God.  As your walk gets more defined, you will recognize the hand of God each time something or someone tries to hurt you or impede your progress in your endeavors to do God's will.

4. Wrath Warbone profile image71
    Wrath Warboneposted 8 years ago

This is a world of troubles. Troubles must serve some important purpose for Man and for the Universe and it's goals for us and the highest member. Perhaps somewhere in the Milky Way galaxy there is literally a trouble generating machine plugged in and running on automatic. Our troubles challange us and help us grow and make us stronger. And they entertain us as well. We would be very bored if life had no troubles. Sorrow may be the thing that gives us the capacity to enjoy a coming great joy that otherwise could not happen. But I wonder if the Life Force has been a touch too hard on us. Does it really understand what it is like to be human and to have too many troubles? Paramahansa Yoganada assures us that God's reply to his question about the seeminly overabundance of problems is, "Wait and see how it turns out." The God of the Bible promises to one day dry up every tear. I guess we just have to learn to trust and to have faith.

5. loveofnight profile image80
    loveofnightposted 8 years ago

I believe that all of the trails and tribulations that have come my were for the betterment of me.It wasn't so much about what happened to me but what I was going to do about it.like a bullet leaving a gun all of those things were needed to propel me in the direction I needed to go with the benefit of the knowledge of the experience and a testimony to share with others.

working