jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Is there any bible verses that realte to if someone is feeling used, manipulated

1. mch1005 profile image49
    mch1005posted 7 years ago

Is there any bible verses that realte to if someone is feeling used, manipulated because of faith

2. Judah's Daughter profile image78
    Judah's Daughterposted 7 years ago

I'm not sure exactly what the situation is.  Do you mean someone is abusing you and telling you have to do this or that (tolerate the abuse) because you are a person of faith?  If that is the case, I do have a hub called "Forgiveness and Disassociation" that may be of some help to you.  In other words, if you have someone who continually sins against you, tells you that you have to forgive and then starts the cycle all over again, that is abuse.  It's time to forgive them and disassociate with them until they stop harming you and your faith.  God has called us to peace.  I hope this helps.  It would be better if I knew more about your situation, so as to direct you to the right scriptures, for there are many.

3. BDazzler profile image80
    BDazzlerposted 7 years ago

Matthew 5:10-12:

10Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.   11Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.  12Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

4. profile image0
    brotheryochananposted 7 years ago

judah's daughter is right. more information is needed and that hub is excellent.

working