jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Your Best Bible Verses for Strength?

1. Flavie Lolol profile image78
    Flavie Lololposted 7 years ago

Your Best Bible Verses for Strength?

2. lilypjmom2122 profile image73
    lilypjmom2122posted 7 years ago

Isaiah 40 29-30
    He gives strength to the weary
    and increases the power of the weak.
    Even youths grow tired and weary,
    and young men stumble and fall;
    but those who hope in the LORD
    will renew their strength.
    They will soar on wings like eagles;
    they will run and not grow weary,
    they will walk and not be faint.

3. Liberate profile image54
    Liberateposted 7 years ago

Thank You For Believing In God, You Give My Faith Some Hope. I Continue To Preach And Spread His Word, I Wright About It. I Spend Hours Talking To People In Depression. I'm Trying to Find Some Happiness, Though God Is Real My Friend, And He Loves You For Giving Him Your Faith, I Wish You Luck Throughout Your Life.

If You Enjoy Reading About God, My Writings Can Give You Strength, Because I See You And Me As Paladins; Warriors Of Light.

My Writings Make Us Seem Special, I Hope You're Able To Read Them! It Would Mean Soo Much. Leave Your Comment!

4. Apostle Jack profile image61
    Apostle Jackposted 7 years ago

5. wychic profile image89
    wychicposted 7 years ago
  6. HOOWANTSTONO profile image59
    HOOWANTSTONOposted 7 years ago

The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
    He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
    He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
    Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou [art] with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
    Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
    Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

7. profile image0
    Deborah Sextonposted 7 years ago

From Psalms 46 "..Be still and know that I am God"..

"Therefore we will not fear, though the earth be moved, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea. Be still and know that I am God."

8. Josh Wiley profile image74
    Josh Wileyposted 7 years ago

Philippians 4:13 NIV
    I can do everything through him who gives me strength

The above verses from Philippians is a popular Bible Verses about strenth and can really be an encouragement when facing any situation.

9. Janellegems profile image66
    Janellegemsposted 5 years ago

Isaiah 41:10 Fear not, for I am with you.  Be not dismayed, I am Your God.  I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my hand of righteousness.