jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Did God really exist as a human form through Jesus?

1. profile image42
    cutipieposted 7 years ago

Did God really exist as a human form through Jesus?

2. angela_michelle profile image99
    angela_michelleposted 7 years ago

Well, this is what the bible has to say about it:

John 10:30, “I and the Father are one.”

John 1:1 says that “the Word was God,” and John 1:14 says that “And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us”

And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.  1 Timothy 3:16

Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.   Isaiah 7:14

Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.   Isaiah 7:14

For unto us a Child is born, unto us a son is given; and the government will be upon His shoulder: and his name will be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.   Isaiah 9:6

And there came a fear on all: and they glorified God, saying, That a great prophet is risen up among us; and, That  God hath visited his people.  Luke 7:16

he that hath  seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?  John 14:9

"Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father in me?  The words that I say to you I do not speak on my own authority; but the Father who dwells in me does his works." (    John 14:10)   

And Thomas answered and said unto him [Jesus], My Lord and my God.  John 20:28   

...lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ,  who is the image of God, should shine unto them.  2 Corinthians 4:4

...Who [Jesus], being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:  Philippians 2:6   

...For in him  [Jesus] dwelleth all the fullness of the Godhead bodily.  Colossians 2:9

Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of  the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;  Titus 2:13

3. profile image50
    meghancsmithnjposted 7 years ago

What do YOU believe?  That is the only answer to believe in...trust in yourself and your beleifs. Don't let anyone tell you something that you are not comfortable with.

4. puebloman profile image60
    pueblomanposted 7 years ago

Of course he didn't, though if you look at God's disgusting behaviour in the book of Job - betting with the devil that he could break a Good Man (Job), failing to do so, breaking three of his own commandments in the attempt, stomping round the heavens in a rage when he couldn't seduce Job into evil, you can see that he was a pathetic omnipotent brat who needed real obstacles in his life (crucifixion for example) to help him grow up.

5. Prophetic Insight profile image81
    Prophetic Insightposted 7 years ago

absolutely! And there are not 1 or 2 witnesses... there are millions

6. Shahid Bukhari profile image60
    Shahid Bukhariposted 7 years ago

Changelings ... are Not God ... God does not Walk with men, though men, may walk with Him.

Jesus, the Christ, son of Blessed Mary; Peace and Blessings of God be Upon him ... Is The Ordained Messiah, one of, and from among, The Lord's Created, of Humankind ... A Prophet of God ... A Sign, of the Absolute Power of God.

Jesus, Lives, in The Ordination of his Creator, our God ... to Return and Save us all, towards the Ends of Time.

working