why there are plenty of religions? and why they have lots of divisions and diffe

1. ehacker profile image56
    ehackerposted 7 years ago

why there are plenty of religions? and why they have lots of divisions and different beliefs ?

I am really confused of following a religion and choosing a religion to follow. Because if I choose any the process is not completed yet. Have to choose divisions? So finalizing which is correct, there will be lots of time needed. What to do?

2. scramble profile image66
    scrambleposted 7 years ago

Many people choose a religion based on what THEY want or what suits them. The assumption here is that religion is here to serve them, and in many cases this is the case. That is, for the religions made by man.
    Not all these religions can be true because they will contradict one another. My suggestion is to look into the history and formation of the religions. If there are texts, look into what they say and their authenticity.
    This is a massive undertaking so good luck.

3. dabeaner profile image55
    dabeanerposted 7 years ago

Fuggedaboudit!  Religions are evil.  Of course if you are a weak sheep that needs a shepherd to drive you around, pick any, doesn't make any difference.

BTW, the reason there are so many is that there are so many different ways of crazy.

working