jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

If you had to verbalize a slogan for your life – something you live by, like a p

1. johnsams profile image71
    johnsamsposted 7 years ago

If you had to verbalize a slogan for your life – something you live by, like a principle –...

what would it be?

2. MickS profile image72
    MickSposted 7 years ago

right thought, right speach, right action

3. wingedcentaur profile image85
    wingedcentaurposted 7 years ago

Good Day Johnsams

To the extent that I have slogans, I guess I would say that mine is something like: There are reasons people and institutions do things, and then there are the REASONS, they do these same things. The REASONS - that's where the action is.

4. estranged911 profile image66
    estranged911posted 7 years ago

A winner never quits, a quitter never wins.

If you have the wings to soar, then have a soul to dare.

5. johnsams profile image71
    johnsamsposted 7 years ago

Thanks all for sharing! smile Mine is

"Your time is limited, don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma, which is living the result of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of other’s opinion drowned your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition, they somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary." – Steve Jobs

6. Good Guy profile image87
    Good Guyposted 7 years ago

Learn from yesterday
    Live for today
    Save for tomorrow

7. misterdiggs profile image58
    misterdiggsposted 7 years ago

"It's all B.S. if you live long enough you are going to see all of it go into and out of fashion. The regurgitated pendulum of the limited human psyche and lack of cognizance."

The human family is all that it has ever been and ever will be.

8. Cellebrate! profile image76
    Cellebrate!posted 7 years ago

Some people say, "to see is to believe" and I say "believe first and then you see."
    I live by the power of confession, what you declare is what you are going to achieve.

working