Bible passages such as 1 John 5:7, Revelation 1:11, and 1 Timothy 3:16, have bee

1. True Truthseeker profile image75
    True Truthseekerposted 7 years ago

Bible passages such as 1 John 5:7, Revelation 1:11, and 1 Timothy 3:16, have been altered in...

some Translations, how many Translations have rendered John 1:1, as the Word was: godlike, or divine, or, a god? Which rendering upholds the integrity of the Bible, as indeed inspired of Jehovah God, the Almighty?

2. micadeolu profile image48
    micadeoluposted 7 years ago

What do you expect from a canal flesh when the divine oracle descended his message. There has been so much errors and contradiction found in the bible. Why? Because the contents were either by commission or ommission changed as time moved on. This has clearly shown the weakness of the canal man. With all these do we now say the word of God is erroneous? No, but pure and perfect. let me tell you, it is not the letters which are refered to as the word of God but the meaning and correct interpretation of the contents. So it is only love that can bind all the inconsistencies and gaps. Remember...

"And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity." (Colossians 3:14)

3. dianetrotter profile image71
    dianetrotterposted 5 years ago

This is where it is beneficial to use Internet websites like and others that show multiple translations of the Bible.  The translations are not necessarily mutually exclusive.  When I am study and writing songs I look for different ways to say the same thing without changing the meaning.  Different is not necessarily wrong.