jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Who is your favorite Bible character?

1. Sky321 profile image76
    Sky321posted 7 years ago

Who is your favorite Bible character?

2. John Cain profile image60
    John Cainposted 7 years ago

My favorite bible character has always been Joshua. Moses is dead and he finishes the job of Moses and takes the tribes across to the promised land.

3. profile image0
    ftch911posted 7 years ago

Hadassah aka Queen Esther because of her courage under fire.

4. Joni Douglas profile image86
    Joni Douglasposted 7 years ago

At the moment I am studying Abraham in depth, so he is my favorite.  He was such a complex man.  A sinner, a liar, and a doubting man just like all of us.  Yet God loved this man greatly.  Abraham, although he didn't always rely on it, had great faith.  He was a highly learned man and studied under Shem, the leader of God's people after Noah died.

5. Daniel J. Neumann profile image59
    Daniel J. Neumannposted 7 years ago

Jesus is my favorite. I'm sure glad he died for all our sins, past and future.

6. dabeaner profile image56
    dabeanerposted 7 years ago

How about Goliath?  That wuss David just got off a lucky shot.

7. Dave Mathews profile image61
    Dave Mathewsposted 7 years ago

My most favorite Bible Character, AFTER, My Lord Jesus, is Jesus cousin John The Baptist. John was the last Prophet before the arrival of Jesus, as he himself says; "I am the voice of one crying out in the wilderness, prepare the way of The Lord."
    As a modern day simple, Christian Evangelist, trying to share the "Word of God" with my fellow humans, like John, I feel like sometimes my words of God's Scriptures, falls on deaf ears, just like those who mocked John and ridiculed him.

Like John I will give my best effort through both the written word here on Hub Pages, as well as through my God given talent and ability with the inspiration of The Holy Spirit of God to sing praising Almighty God, and glorify Him, with all my strength, with all my heart, all my soul, and all my spirit.

Like John the Baptist I will willingly laydown my life for the glory of Jesus my redeemer and saviour.

Brother Dave.

Closed to reply

working