jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

If we become God after we die, and God exists outside of time, when we pray to G

1. Daniel J. Neumann profile image59
    Daniel J. Neumannposted 7 years ago

If we become God after we die, and God exists outside of time, when we pray to God, can we get...

hints from our future selves in heaven? And if you grant this premise, haven't we always already had a form of time travel through spirituality?

2. profile image45
    zomboiendposted 7 years ago

I don't know. Yes.

Now try to answer my question relevantly instead of masturbating your ego.

3. wilmiers77 profile image60
    wilmiers77posted 7 years ago

Yes, I agree with you 100%. This is very helpful to me. Thanks Daniel! America need to repent and transverse to a higher spirituality before self-destruction.

4. pbkdnap profile image55
    pbkdnapposted 7 years ago

if we die we never become god because .. god never take birth like us ..in hindu god is a bindu,,, in Christianity is a light ...and in other religions he is called as shape less living soul ...that is supreme soul

5. vanillae profile image59
    vanillaeposted 7 years ago

The truth is you cannot grant the premise, because it would violate many principles. To be God means to be an eternal and uncreated being, which we are not. If you die, that means you were born; if you were born, you begun to exist. God did not begin to exist...He is.

6. John B Badd profile image60
    John B Baddposted 7 years ago

We are always part of god even when we are alive.  We never become god we just return to the one true being. 
    We can get hints they come in many forms. 
    Everything is connected.
    I do not understand the true nature of time but I know the future is not set in stone.