jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Would you know God if you saw Him?

1. Apostle Jack profile image60
    Apostle Jackposted 7 years ago

Would you know God if you saw Him?

2. nicregi profile image76
    nicregiposted 7 years ago

Hmm...frankly, I think so! 99.99% sure! smile

3. profile image44
    aniaruviposted 7 years ago

yes god saw in my every moments. he will solve all straggles in my life it's a true.

4. PaulaHenry1 profile image78
    PaulaHenry1posted 7 years ago

I see him everyday. In the actions of good people, in the face of my children when they smile, in the creations thyat surround us.

5. profile image44
    maddradd1posted 7 years ago

I have seen him but he is not a shape or face he is like an essence when hes there you know and when he speaks you dont hear it but it simply shows. You have to be very wise to understand such things.I first saw him when i was 4 years old when i dreamt my life from beginning to end but when i woke up i only remembered having the dream. Everything that slowly comes back to me as i live the dream i had is as de ja vue. That is what real de ja vue is. No i am not a prophet just one of the chosen by god or maybe i am for all i have been through.This is only the beginning of my gifts.Blessed Be and praise the lord

6. Alya rose profile image58
    Alya roseposted 7 years ago

of course I would!he'd be the one in white:)

7. www.lookseenow profile image58
    www.lookseenowposted 7 years ago

We cannot see the Sovereign Lord. He is a spirit being, invisible to human eyes. (John 4:24) Besides, if a flesh-and-blood human were to stand in the immediate presence of Jehovah, the experience would prove fatal.  But, Moses wanted to see God, did God comply, well notice his answer, and how it satisfied Moses’ request, because, as God explained:
    “You are not able to see my face, because no man may see me and yet live.  But he did take the scene a step further: 

“Here is a place with me, and you must station yourself upon the rock. I’ll be there to meet you, but while my glory is passing by I must place you in a hole in the rock, and I must put my palm over you as a screen until I have passed by. After that I must take my palm away, and you will indeed see my back. But my face may not be seen.” (Exodus 33:21)
    What Moses saw then was probably a manifestation of the true God, the Creator of the glorious heavenly bodies.  Moses just caught a glimpse of it, but the complete glory and brilliance was beyond the ability of fleshly sight to endure, because—as God had warned Moses—“no man may see God and yet live.”

8. Apostle Jack profile image60
    Apostle Jackposted 7 years ago

My thinks to all that took the time to respond to my question.
    God is seen in many ways in this world,but we was created in His likeness and in His image which is the most evidence.