jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Do you believe that ghosts can attach to a person and follow them from place to

1. Zakmoonbeam profile image94
    Zakmoonbeamposted 7 years ago

Do you believe that ghosts can attach to a person and follow them from place to place?

2. Jewels profile image84
    Jewelsposted 7 years ago

You hear a lot about them but just what are they. A ghost or entity is really a low level energy that is stuck and usually stuck because of emotional ties. You know when someone dies, say the husband, and the wife is so grieved that it can keep a part of the soul attached to a room or place by the intensity of the grieving wife. The same can be said in the case of rage, if a murder has taken place in a room, often a part of the murdered person is left behind, usually because of rage, hate, anger. If you tune into them I can often feel emotion, it's the most tangible. Then comes the story of what happened to them.

Continued via hub. http://hubpages.com/hub/EntitiesandGhosts

3. Merlin Fraser profile image78
    Merlin Fraserposted 7 years ago

Personally I don't believe in the accepted definition of a ghost, that is that it is some sort of trapped spirit wandering the Earth looking for eternal peace.

If you know me, or have read any of my hubs, you will realise I believe in the enormous power of the human mind and it is within there that ghosts are created.   They can be created for many reasons say for comfort after a bereavement or stimulated by a suggestion from an outside trigger such as a suggestion that some place or room maybe haunted.

So in your case yes it is possible for a ghost to move with you from place to place because you want it to do so, albeit subconsciously.  Your mind created the apparition and for whatever reason seeks or enjoys its company.

4. Karonher profile image75
    Karonherposted 7 years ago

No, I think they will be connected to the place they lived or died. They will have no concept of other areas,

5. Seeker7 profile image96
    Seeker7posted 6 years ago

Hi,

I believe there are well documented cases of this happening but I think the genuine cases are rare. What seems to be more common is spirits attatching themselves to objects or places rather than people, but yes, it has happened and I don't think they were particularly pleasant experiences either.

working