jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

We sacrifice things and God help us, so does it prove that God is selfish?

1. rishworld profile image76
    rishworldposted 7 years ago

We sacrifice things and God help us, so does it prove that God is selfish?

Sometimes we sacrife our emotions or our favorite things ,or we do service for GOD like charity etc....... So what does it imply to...........its just a question in my mind....

2. krishubpages123 profile image31
    krishubpages123posted 7 years ago

Our world is interconnectd each other, so what we live is lot independent, if we do dependent things, GOD is happy about it too, plants, animals like everything is dependent on others, we too, but never reveal that we are always independent...

3. puebloman profile image59
    pueblomanposted 7 years ago

Last time I talked to God he said "Puebloman" (cause he calls me that)

" I wish to God people would stop sacrificing themselves to me. It was bad enough when they were burning cows and goats! The stink! But now the buggers are sacrificing themselves! Lets hope they don't start setting fire to themselves! The stink! Imagine the stink of smouldering Christians!"

4. Shahid Bukhari profile image60
    Shahid Bukhariposted 6 years ago

But first, understand, that God, does not Need ... God, Gives ... For one who needs is surely, not God !

Regarding your question about our Sacrificings ... It depends, on What, and Why, do we Sacrifice ... and for whom do we sacrifice.

If our Sacrifice or Sacrifices are for this world ... meaning, for worldly gains ... The Just Lord also Rewards our worldly efforts ... but Rewards us here, in this material world ... with whatever, we have Sacrificed for.

This means, that those, sacrificing for this world's Material Wealths and Possessions, essentially do not Believe in God, because, to Believe is to live and die for what we Believe In... and they live and die, for this world ... not God.

Why ?

Because they deny the Hereafter ...
    I, am a Muslim, I Believe in Allah and His Created ... Hereafter ... I know, what I do not "get" here, as The Lord's Reward, for my Efforts ... due to the "worldly ones" machinations ... Shall be Justly Rewarded by Allah, in the Hereafter ... In, that Allah's Rewarding Is, Boundless.

working