jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

10-10-10 seems a magical number. Will it add extra meaning to our life at 10 Oct

1. vinividivici profile image61
    vinividiviciposted 7 years ago

10-10-10 seems a magical number. Will it add extra meaning to our life at 10 October, 2010?

A. The number ten seems to give people that warm, fuzzy feeling: “I won TEN thousand dollars!” “I got TEN things done today.”

B. Nothing significant appears to have happened a thousand years ago during the year 1010. Nothing significant appears to have happened two thousand years ago during the year 10. The Dark Ages spanned the 5th to 15th centuries (approximately 450 -1450).

(Source : http://hubpages.com/hub/How-to-Interpre … experiment)

2. Faeriephenomenon profile image59
    Faeriephenomenonposted 7 years ago

It was hyped up because it only happens once every thousand years. It's just a day and it's just a number. Now when it become 7/7/77 haha  that might be lucky wink

3. profile image0
    SilverGenesposted 7 years ago

There's always next year when it will be 11-11-11 and for us in Canada, that is Remembrance Day when at 11 am there are 2 minutes of silence in memory of our soldiers.

4. MickS profile image71
    MickSposted 7 years ago

There is no such thing as auspicious or lucky (good or bad) numbers?dates so there is nothing to get excited about, especially as today is the 12th so it happened two days ago.

5. dabeaner profile image56
    dabeanerposted 7 years ago

Why does it seem to be a magical number?  No number is magical except perhaps to primitive superstitious savages.

6. JT Walters profile image79
    JT Waltersposted 6 years ago

It wsn't  particularly meaningful day for me.  I don't subscribe to numerology.

working