jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Do you think that there is something that you need to reconsider in your thought

1. Apostle Jack profile image60
    Apostle Jackposted 7 years ago

Do you think that there is something that you need to reconsider in your thoughts?

2. profile image0
    eternaltreasuresposted 7 years ago

for me, there is always something worth considering, I always make sure when I go to bed and sleep to think of the "summary" of all the things said, thought, and done for the day.

3. Jason R. Manning profile image85
    Jason R. Manningposted 7 years ago

Jack,
    There are thoughts I have to reconsider every few minutes of the day.  The art of retraining ones self to think of other most of the time is rather difficult, especially depending on the number of tasks I have to fulfill in a day.  There are a dozen times a day where I stop myself and say “why did I end up on this subject, back to the Lord you fool.”

4. christ4ever profile image62
    christ4everposted 7 years ago

I agree with Jason and the other commentor, we should always consider our thoughts (or reconsider them) because the simple fact is, that it's too easy to become distrated away from what is important.

Our adversary's greatest weapon is in distraction.... all the things that pull our attention away from focusing on God.

So... there is ALWAYS going to be something to reconsider, especially if our thoughts are not focused on the Lord.

5. onegoodwoman profile image76
    onegoodwomanposted 7 years ago

Sometimes....but I usually have good judgment and experience to draw from.

working