jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Why have I had so much to deal with? I am overwhelmed - workplace bullying, str

1. profile image48
    vixbearposted 7 years ago

Why have I had so much to deal with?  I am overwhelmed - workplace bullying, stress, divorce and...

now financial problems

2. tom_caton profile image80
    tom_catonposted 7 years ago

Thankfully though you are dealing with it, you still have it within your power to make right the wrongs that befall you and don't believe anything else

3. QudsiaP1 profile image61
    QudsiaP1posted 7 years ago

Life is a test, afterlife is result day.

It is not only you, all of us at one point or another have to deal with this. Every one falls but to get back up in the race is life.

Keep hope.

4. HannahRiley profile image58
    HannahRileyposted 7 years ago

Unfortunately, from time to time...we all have alot to deal with. Or, we are all on the verge of that one stick falling until a pile falls on us and sets us off our track. You can do it though! Make a list of your goals for each day, take deep breaths, and take time to handle one issue at a time. Talk to someone about your financial problems to begin getting those taken care of, make time to relax so you won't stress yourself out and lead to another problem, and ignore those who are getting you down. Perhaps those work bullies are having a bad time & are dealing with it by hurting an innocent victim. Stop the cycle, and kill them with kindness.

just to make you feel better, even for a second....I was getting ready for an important day...already running late...and I was super stressed. I put on some music, and decided that it was a beautiful day the Lord hath made, and that I would help someone have a great day, which in turn helps me feel better. Well not even 1 minute later, I dropped my entire makeup bag in the toilet. I was so frustrated, I just walked away, and started laughing...my day still kept getting better, because I had decided it would. Even after I got a parking ticket....lovely.

Things will get better for you:)

5. MickS profile image73
    MickSposted 7 years ago

It's a hard life, isn't it, just get on with it, the only way it changes is by working at it, not whingeing.

6. topgunjager profile image60
    topgunjagerposted 7 years ago

Everyone has a lot of things to deal with in their lives, it's how you handle these things that makes a difference=) I will ask you the most powerful question ever, How? Ask yourself how, how do I handle workplace bullying, how do I handle stress, how do I handle divorce and how do I handle financial problems. Ask yourself these questions and you'll be surprised to what you can come up with just by trying to figure things out for yourself. Nobody else can help you because nobody else knows exactly what's going on in your mind and what type of person you are but yourself.