jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

I have the ability to see people's memories and sometimes the future, usually by

1. profile image51
    RaymondBennettposted 7 years ago

I have the ability to see people's memories and sometimes the future, usually by touching the...

person or an object associated with that person's memory, some times all I have to do is look at them to see something. I am getting better at controling when I see things and sometimes what I see (I can ask questions or dig further). What am I. Please help me

2. Joe Badtoe profile image61
    Joe Badtoeposted 7 years ago

you have been given the gift of spam therefore you are now

a spammer.

3. rishworld profile image77
    rishworldposted 7 years ago

Well, hahaha on Joe's reply..............bt can u really do these things or it ws just a joke??

4. isaaru profile image55
    isaaruposted 5 years ago

im not trying to make fun of you...but i understand your pain i am able to see people's memories. after seeing them you may feel like the memories are a part of you and forever engraved in your heart....im not saying im an expert i hardly know myself but i have been using this ability since i was little and i was hated for it....if you would like to talk more email me at jiggles_18@hotmail.com.........its an email i made for gaming purposes i rather not use other emails

5. Maggie Bennett profile image73
    Maggie Bennettposted 4 years ago

Maybe you should write a Hub about it.  I went to see what you have written and you have no published hubs.  This would make a great hub.  You can tell us all what it is like for you, and then you can really open up a dialogue in your comments section.

working