jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

If you love somebody do you really let them go? That question always bothered me

1. LucyLuThie profile image54
    LucyLuThieposted 7 years ago

If you love somebody do you really let them go? That question always bothered me>>>

2. msorensson profile image73
    msorenssonposted 7 years ago

Yes..in every sense of the word...You allow them a choice..to be with you or not...If they are yours, then no one can take them away from you.

3. Craan profile image69
    Craanposted 7 years ago

It's extremely difficult to let someone you really love go, unless true love is not felt in the other person else there would be no reason for the break up.

4. FloBe profile image81
    FloBeposted 7 years ago

No one can force another to love them. I think in our desperation to hold on to someone we try to make them love us. Since this is not possible, we need to "let them go." Having said that, there are lots of ways we let people go. Sometimes we can become so emotionally dependent on someone that we can't make a move without them...we need to learn how to let them go, step back a bit, and decide for ourselves what is the right thing to do. They cannot live our life, no matter how close we are to them. There are physical, emotional, social, mental ways of letting people go. So, the reason this question likely bothered you is because it is a lot more complex than it seems smile

5. Piotr Yordanov profile image59
    Piotr Yordanovposted 7 years ago

You cant let them go since you love them.

6. Keyttle profile image60
    Keyttleposted 7 years ago

Love is a sacrifice, if you love someone truley, you'd put them before you. Even the amount of pain you feel, you would be wanting them to be happy.

working