Who is God to you?

Jump to Last Post 1-35 of 35 discussions (35 posts)
  1. jagandelight profile image77
    jagandelightposted 7 years ago

Who is God to you?

2. C.V.Rajan profile image60
    C.V.Rajanposted 7 years ago

My in-dweller, who, I hope, will reveal Him one day, if and when I become fit enough for that revelation.

3. profile image0
    SirDentposted 7 years ago

God is the creator of all things seen and unseen.  By His grace I am what I am and can live and not be dead.

http://hubpages.com/hub/Why-do-I-call-Him-God

There are too many reasons why I call Him God to list here.  He is I AM, Almighty God, Jehovah, Yaweh.  He is indescribable and unknowable, yet He can reveal Himself and has done so in the form of Jesus Christ, who died for the sins of the world so that all might be saved.

4. harrison8bal profile image68
    harrison8balposted 7 years ago

The God I believe in is the he who created the world in six days.
    He who made the lands, the trees, the animals, the fish, the birds, everything including us.
    Although I do not believe in the Pandora's Box sometimes I do wonder why God has also sent us miseries. Perhaps a test of our strength? A video that he can watch us as we develop? Letting us discover and unite together?
    I have always believed in God and I always will, I believe in Jesus and the Bible too.

5. Blessitbe profile image59
    Blessitbeposted 7 years ago

God to me is Everything, He is in my life everyday and guides me all the time. Butch News, he will only kill the evil ones, the ones that hurt others, or deceive others, the ones that don’t care about anyone else but themselves. Not the believers; the believer will have ever lasting life and will live for Eternity.   I hope and pray one day God touches your heart so you can experience God’s love and his mercy. Bless it be

6. givingfairy profile image68
    givingfairyposted 7 years ago

God is the one and only all powerful, most forgiving, all loving, omnipresent,omnipotent, Spirit that wakes me up each and every day. That helps me to keep my sanity, shields me from hidden dangers and more

7. profile image44
    kierstian_23posted 7 years ago

God to me is a good and powerful people in the world.
    ^_^ pilipino

8. dan_drummer09 profile image49
    dan_drummer09posted 7 years ago

He's my savior, redeemer, father, friend, refuge. He's everything to me.

9. PMS9 profile image71
    PMS9posted 7 years ago

Everything in this earth and universe are created by God, So God is present in everything, also in you and me. Everywhere.

10. cheapsk8chick profile image52
    cheapsk8chickposted 7 years ago

He is the Heavenly father of my spirit.

11. RPedersen profile image56
    RPedersenposted 7 years ago

An individual's God is the sum total of their limiting beliefs.  God can be no more to you than what your beliefs dictate.  If you believe in a judgmental God, then He is.  If you believe in a loving God, then He is that.

It seems to me that all beliefs are contained in God as is no belief.  You and I are individual manifestations of God who is omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent.  You and I are not the totality of God, because we limit our experience by our judgments and beliefs.  Yet we are one with God in the measure we allow.

When we allow complete oneness with God for ourselves and our fellow man we can experience oneness with God - with All That Is.

12. profile image44
    Mathoziloposted 7 years ago

God is love & he is d maker of man wit out him d world cease 2 exist.

13. dominic_184 profile image54
    dominic_184posted 7 years ago

he is theall mighty savior jesus who gave his live so that we will all live in a world not full of hatefullness and violence. a world of peace and love. and he gave his live for us to live in this joyest wold!

14. Halima Fowosire profile image58
    Halima Fowosireposted 7 years ago

God is the overall Ruler of the worlds.He cannot be defined,because He is beyond all definitions.That is why we say God is greater than the greatest,higher than the highest,better than the best.

15. cloudy_cool profile image74
    cloudy_coolposted 7 years ago

God, for me is not one particular person/form/spirit. for me, God is the feeling os love and security. God is the love I share with my close family like my husband and kids. God is the feeling of togetherness. God is the feeling of true happiness when I see my family happy. God is the tenderness parents in the world have for their children. God is the undying love that children around the world have for their parents...God is in the selfless helper who looks after orphaned children...God is in nature making our surroundings so beautiful and so consistently...God is fresh air when you need it (and you need fresh air ALL THE TIME, so God is in your breath!)
    I'm not a firm believer of a particular God, but I do understand that good feelings = God; and bad feelings = Devil!!!

16. oluwafeyikemi profile image53
    oluwafeyikemiposted 7 years ago

God is everything to me.
    i mean, is there anything in this world that can be done without his divine interference. nothing at all.
    the commands the air we breathe.
    the commands the weather we feel.
    he provides our needs, he calms us.
    is there anything that can be done without his cus in fact, without him, i wld not be typing this answer.
    He is the reason am alive today.

17. pro milli profile image56
    pro milliposted 7 years ago

He is the heavenly spirit. The creator of all, and the holder of my heart!

18. F.B. Spannigan profile image62
    F.B. Spanniganposted 7 years ago

Someone we shouldnt know. We humans want answers to everything!  Even to death. We dont know if there is a god or someone or something that created us.

19. QFlaire profile image58
    QFlaireposted 7 years ago

God is the reason why I sing! He is peace. He is comfort. I am nothing without him and I am anything I chose to be with Him. I find without my faith, my daily praying, I am quite lost and incomplete.

20. Mark Upshaw profile image60
    Mark Upshawposted 7 years ago

This wonderful myth by which the elites can control the ignorant.

21. MelaniePhillibert profile image57
    MelaniePhillibertposted 7 years ago

My everything...redeemer, deliverer, provider, protector, savior,Abba Father, creator, vindicator, soon coming King. He is my ALL. Thank you for asking...

22. Emily40 profile image60
    Emily40posted 7 years ago

God is my heavenly father and my everything. Without God in my life i would be nothing more than the living dead>

23. profile image46
    Durga Beheraposted 7 years ago

God is everything to Human...after that our belief is God.
    AS long as our Belief  exist.we think God is with.After that there is nothing of good.
    But God is always with us.It may be in good time or badtime for ours.

24. Aisha Maragarette profile image56
    Aisha Maragaretteposted 7 years ago

GOD is my salvation, redeemer  and Messiah.

25. encikbeliau profile image59
    encikbeliauposted 7 years ago

God is considered to be unknowable, transcendent, so exalted that he would never lower himself to treat with man on a personal level of friendship and fellowship.

26. garyyoungberg profile image59
    garyyoungbergposted 7 years ago

The alpha and omega, the beginning and the end....The Grand Architect of the Universe.  Since I was a child, I have liked the statement "God is Love"

27. miss_jkim profile image80
    miss_jkimposted 7 years ago

Simply put, God is my father. I talk with him every day, sharing what's going on with the family. I ask for his advice, thank him for his gifts and blessings and let him know I love him and will one day be right there with him.

28. brit8741 profile image60
    brit8741posted 7 years ago

God is my daddy!! He's my savior and He's my best friend.

29. msknowitall79 profile image56
    msknowitall79posted 7 years ago

God is my Father and closest friend. He is my protector and my guide. God is everything to me. He comforts me when i need to be comforted. He listens to me when i need to talk to someone. When i am lost God finds me. To me God is the only way.

30. sebusharma profile image57
    sebusharmaposted 7 years ago

God is  creator, proctor or destroyer smile

Jai ho

31. danieliam profile image61
    danieliamposted 7 years ago

God is Father, Creator, Lord God Almighty, the Great I AM, my hope, savior. King of Kings, Lord of Lords, the one thing I long for each and every day more than any other thing, person, or place. God is the only perfect and Holy. He is faithful, and His grace is perfect to cover our sins. He is also Mighty to Save!

32. plogan721 profile image79
    plogan721posted 7 years ago

To me God is Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end of all life that exists, for he has made them all.   I see God when I look at nature, and when I see the good in people.   I see God when people are not self promoting, and not thinking that they are God.

33. lone77star profile image83
    lone77starposted 7 years ago

Dieu en moi -- God in me. The essence of love. The non-physical, spiritual, immortal, source of creation part of us. He is the source of all things. And one day, when I am worthy, I hope to awaken permanently that part of me and be one with Him once again.

34. Seeker7 profile image94
    Seeker7posted 7 years ago

God to me is neither male nor female. God for me is everything in creation. God created all, so a part of God must be in all. That's why I believe that if you abuse someone else's beliefs then you are abusing God - since the omnipresence is in all. It's the same with nature, the planet etc.. I don't believe God is to be found in anyone religeon - to say this means that there are beliefs that God did not create. I don't think either that God points fingers at people and says this one is going to die or this one is going to have a hard life. Life happens the way it happens because we have choice, we have judgement and we are free.

35. Jarn profile image82
    Jarnposted 7 years ago

The guy up in the sky who likes to use me for target practice.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)