which sun signs do you find it difficult to get along with and which sign are yo

1. saesha profile image59
    saeshaposted 7 years ago

which sun signs do you find it difficult to get along with and which sign are you?

Not asking about your opinion on astrology, just asking which signs are difficult for you to get along with if you really follow the subject. Different signs share different compatibilities. I'm interested in your take on how you deal with people you just don't understand sometimes.

2. Eternal Evolution profile image74
    Eternal Evolutionposted 7 years ago

The only sun sign I really have problems getting along with are Libras.  I can usually get along with them for short periods of time but after being around them for extended amounts of time I usually get very irritated and upset with them. I’m a Pisces and from my experiences Pisces and Libras seem to be total opposites. As a rule of thumb water and earth signs tend to get along best with one another as do air and fire signs.

3. Owl Ka Myst profile image60
    Owl Ka Mystposted 6 years ago

Experience has shown me, and it is backed up by my natal chart, that I should not be friends with the majority of Scorpio females. My Venus (feminine) is at 29 degrees (fatalistic) Scorpio.
    Every Scorpio female I encounter has or will have something against me and I don't even have to do anything to give them a reason.

Other than that, I get along well with all other signs. I'm a Capricorn and have loads of Capricorn friends. Also Virgos and Cancers.

I am annoyed by Aquarius men though. They are just too 'oblivious' in most things.

However- compatibility goes beyond just sun signs. One needs to view the whole chart to get a clear picture.

working