jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What make you happy when you want to be happy.

1. Apostle Jack profile image60
    Apostle Jackposted 7 years ago

What make you happy when you want to be happy.

When the chips are down,can you smile,or do you frown.Can you pick yourself up,or do your knowledge keep you relying on other people.

2. CoauthorU profile image76
    CoauthorUposted 7 years ago

God's grace and mercy... expressed through the love of His only begotten Son Jesus..!

3. Claudin_Dayo profile image60
    Claudin_Dayoposted 7 years ago

I know it'll be what our gracious Lord had given me: my family, my pets, trusted friends and everything! smile
    being happy is rooted deep inside, if God is in you what else can you ask for?

4. Ashantina profile image61
    Ashantinaposted 7 years ago

I'll watch a comedy.. or something motivational.. I'll remind myself that I have much to be grateful for.. I'll talk to my niece and nephew they're 10, so much energy and they always brighten my world.
    Regardless, I ALWAYS find something to keep happy!!

5. nightwork4 profile image59
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

i think about little occurences in my life like something one of my kids said that made me laugh or something i did that i truly enjoyed.

6. sturner1 profile image66
    sturner1posted 7 years ago

Just the overall belief that even though I maybe going through something, that there is always someone else who could be experiencing something worse, and the knowledge that God will only give me what I can bear, and to be thankful for a roof over my head, food to eat, and a beautiful family.

7. profile image0
    Muldanianposted 7 years ago

I try to think about what I have in life, rather than what I haven't.  If that doesn't work, I pop on a Will and Grace or Golden Girls dvd.  Laughing at those makes me forget the bad things for a time.

8. shogan profile image85
    shoganposted 7 years ago

Without question, it's my wife.  Her face, her smile...nothing makes me happier.

9. Dave Mathews profile image60
    Dave Mathewsposted 7 years ago

I am most happy when my bank account is full of cash. I am happy eating a carton of dark chocolate icecream. I am happy eating a thick juicy rare steak. I am happy eating a yummie pizza with lots of different toppings. I am happy making love to my partner.

working