jump to last post 1-20 of 20 discussions (20 posts)

How do you habitually start your day? =)

1. Claudin_Dayo profile image60
    Claudin_Dayoposted 6 years ago

How do you habitually start your day? smile

2. Ashantina profile image61
    Ashantinaposted 6 years ago

Affirmations, then reading, then breakfast...

3. Kimmie Kingsley profile image59
    Kimmie Kingsleyposted 6 years ago

coffee...then more coffee...then more coffee

4. Spongy0llama profile image88
    Spongy0llamaposted 6 years ago

I sleep for another hour, to hell with the consequences.

5. twobmad profile image79
    twobmadposted 6 years ago

I wake up.. check my cp if somebody miss called or texted me. Then ... make a short prayer... toilet and checking my hub score while having coffee.

6. R.Cochran profile image81
    R.Cochranposted 6 years ago

Coffee, wake the kids, shower and repeat daily

7. Jangaplanet profile image80
    Jangaplanetposted 6 years ago

I usually begin my day with an expresso and a small breakfast.I then take my dog out for a walk for about 20 minutes (I am a huge animal lover)I then spend the next 20 minutes reading a book. I then head off to the gym where i dedicate 30 minutes of my time for meditation and a good workout.And by 9 am i return home to shower and exit for work.

8. ch4s profile image51
    ch4sposted 6 years ago

every morning ,every single morning i wake up to a feeling of despair that cannot be explained or put into words.   It is only tempered knowing that it will dissipate within an hour or so and I will be allowed to get on with my life.

9. Beege215e profile image68
    Beege215eposted 6 years ago

exercises first and foremost, then shower, walk dogs, coffee, mind exercises on my computer, more coffee with toast or such and off I go.

10. RicardoE profile image72
    RicardoEposted 6 years ago

Ideally wake up at 6, shower while still half-sleep, then breakfast ideally with a very strong coffee, prayers before go out, and that gets me started smile

11. mastershops profile image60
    mastershopsposted 6 years ago

I'm addicted to the internet and I immediately check my email, facebook, and my websites before I do anything else. I was without internet for 4 days last year because of an ice storm and nearly lost my mind.

12. MetalLemon profile image79
    MetalLemonposted 6 years ago

Lauds is the first thing I usually do...

13. profile image0
    imranhaiderposted 6 years ago

Get up early int he morning and boost up mind for duty daily.thats it

14. Loveslove profile image58
    Lovesloveposted 6 years ago

Get out of bed, switch on computer,have breakfast,shower ,dress walk dog on the beach ,check Hubs !!

15. Gabriel Wilson profile image94
    Gabriel Wilsonposted 6 years ago

I get up, dress and go for a walk along the beach front. I treasure the solitude. It gets me ready for the day ahead.

16. Keith Worth profile image61
    Keith Worthposted 6 years ago

7:30 - Alarm Clock goes off. Cursing of the clock begins.
    7:35- Cursing of the clock ends, I zombie walk to the kitchen to take some daily vitamins and get a little bit of caffeine.
    7:40- In the shower, possibly with belting out "Singing in the Ring" if it's a good morning so far.
    8:00-check email, facebook, hubpages, etc
    8:15-Head to work.

17. abhishek.genius profile image61
    abhishek.geniusposted 6 years ago

This is how i habitually start my day....
    getting up, expressing thanks to the God for gifting me one more day to my life, then i go to bath and fresh myself, then reading newspaper and finally have breakfast with my family..smile

18. FaithDream profile image78
    FaithDreamposted 6 years ago

Before I even get out of bed, I pray. I pray for my day and I pray to understand what God might have in store for me today.
    Then I head over to get my cup of coffee. I love the mornings when it is quiet, especially in the warmer weather when I can open up the windows. The early mornings are better in the summer.

19. sonia05 profile image60
    sonia05posted 6 years ago

Reading the newspaper alongwith a hot and strong cup of tea is the first thing in the morning!!

20. Glen619 profile image59
    Glen619posted 6 years ago

I start my day with morning lauds which is the universal morning prayers and then have some breakfast with my family and head to work.

working