jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Are people with blue eyes different from those with brown eyes (apart from appea

1. keepitnatural profile image71
    keepitnaturalposted 7 years ago

Are people with blue eyes different from those with brown eyes (apart from appearance) somehow?

2. apache13 profile image61
    apache13posted 7 years ago

some talk about the Ariean race as being the pure race and they are suppose to be blue eyed blond haired people but one thing that is sure is that blue eyed people tend to be more subject to going blind.

3. jobister profile image61
    jobisterposted 7 years ago

Nope, they also need oxygen to breathe, water to drink and food to eat. Just because their eyes are of a different color there is nothing wrong or right with these people. Oh yes blue eyes & brown eyes see the same things there is no special vision because you have blue or brown eyes.

4. Lisa HW profile image72
    Lisa HWposted 7 years ago

One thing is that people with lighter colored eyes and fairer complexions are said to be more prone to being sensitive to light .

5. onegoodwoman profile image76
    onegoodwomanposted 7 years ago

Being a blue eyed woman with a beautiful browned eyed daughter.......I say our differences are beyond the color of our eyes.  But they are NOT because of them.

6. Dave Mathews profile image60
    Dave Mathewsposted 7 years ago

yes some of us with blue eyes, like me, are a lot smarter too.

7. Buffoon profile image78
    Buffoonposted 7 years ago

Is this question for real? I just answered another one about whether left handed people were smarter than right handed people and used the blue/brown eyed people comparison just to list how outlandish the question was ... guess not so much if there's one question precisely about eye color! HAHAHA

working