jump to last post 1-33 of 33 discussions (33 posts)

What color are your eyes?

1. workingmomwm profile image85
    workingmomwmposted 6 years ago

What color are your eyes?

Are they blue like just about everyone in my family, or are they brown or some other color?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/4887126_f260.jpg

2. J.S.Matthew profile image83
    J.S.Matthewposted 6 years ago

I have medium-dark brown eyes. Often times as a joke people would say that I have brown eyes because I am full of sh__! lol

3. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

I have blue eyes like my mother. However I have a rare gift, a gold speck in the center of my left eye that no one in my family has.

4. DannyMaio profile image61
    DannyMaioposted 6 years ago

I have green eyes with a touch of grey and blue. my mother had blue my father had brown. my brothers have brown, maybe I'm the milkmans???

5. profile image0
    sureal07posted 6 years ago

The color of my eyes are dark brown. It's amazing how people's eyes can vary from blue, green, brown, hazzle, and black...

6. tritrain profile image85
    tritrainposted 6 years ago

Bluish gray.

They change depending upon my diet and mood.  And the lighting of course.

7. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 6 years ago

My eyes are brown and I am a man to clear up that issue for hubpages members.

8. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

I have blue eyes, one daughter with blue, one with green and a husband with brown.  I love the variation of blue eyes you see.

9. maria.rose profile image37
    maria.roseposted 6 years ago

I have  dark brown eyes ......................... but i like Gray color eyes...................

10. unitedstimu profile image55
    unitedstimuposted 6 years ago

i have dark black eyes!!!which my frenz quite love!!!

11. HighGuy420 profile image58
    HighGuy420posted 6 years ago

red most dayz lol blue are the colour my mine your baby has great eyes

12. profile image49
    PROTESTANTBOYposted 6 years ago

aw hes a bonnie wee boy big blue eyes jst like mine same as ma dear old mum think my dads n bros are kinda greeny blue.

13. mcrawford76 profile image83
    mcrawford76posted 6 years ago

All of them. . .  My eyes are like a kaleidoscope, there's blue, green, brown, hints of grey, purple. And I have been told that they change with my mood as well (though I've never actually seen it).

14. profile image53
    LastDaysposted 6 years ago

lol Your eyes are like unto sunshine on a rainy day.

15. Eric Prado profile image77
    Eric Pradoposted 6 years ago

my eyes are exactly  are bittersweet brown smile

16. newtaxseason profile image58
    newtaxseasonposted 6 years ago

My eyes color is light brown.... i like it very much...

17. usenetreviewz profile image60
    usenetreviewzposted 6 years ago

You can take a look here smile They appear to be hazel in this photo. Is it really me though ?  smile

18. thejeffriestube profile image75
    thejeffriestubeposted 6 years ago

Brown, and yeah, my father used to tell me what I was full of when I was a teenager. LOL

19. Tina Kachan profile image63
    Tina Kachanposted 6 years ago

They are blue.

But if it is cloudy, they are more grey, if it is sunny or if I`m near the sea they get really blue. If I`m in the woods or wearing a green shirt, they get more greener. It is fun to have blue eyes big_smile

20. ask dr sen profile image59
    ask dr senposted 6 years ago

my eyes are  jet black  and they are piercing deep.i dont  gaze that makes  girls  miserable and when i smilemy eyes  have a gleam  and that makes  them attractive

21. TimMEy profile image81
    TimMEyposted 6 years ago

Mine are Grey-Green. When I am really happy even with a small amount of blue. At least my Girlfriends says so...

22. cheerfulnuts profile image61
    cheerfulnutsposted 6 years ago

Mine is dark brown. I would love to have Elizabeth Taylor's eye color though. =P

23. selene383 profile image61
    selene383posted 6 years ago

they change depending on my mood, but most of the time are a shade of brown.

24. little p profile image52
    little pposted 6 years ago

they are black like everyone in my family

25. Shivani Gala profile image82
    Shivani Galaposted 6 years ago

Black, just like many other Indians. Most Indians have dark coloured eyes which range between brown and black.

26. Thelma Alberts profile image89
    Thelma Albertsposted 6 years ago

I have dark brown eyes.....but when I´m angry, it´s getting black.

27. womble.0115 profile image58
    womble.0115posted 6 years ago

mine are a mid to dark brown, i wish i had blue eyes,but everyone loves my eyes a good feature i have people tell me you can melt into them when i talk to people,which is really nice comments

28. istephan profile image60
    istephanposted 6 years ago

Its all black.
    They say black is the color of secrets, deepness, intense and supremacy, companionship like shadow above all no matter what they do not change rather I would say firm in nature as nothing can override them.

http://hubpages.com/hub/101-Rules-for-Leader

29. Abhaque Supanjang profile image80
    Abhaque Supanjangposted 6 years ago

Well, brown, I think...! Kid...! I can say it for sure. Maybe, you can prove it by zooming in my picture. Not really brown, actually, but closed to (rather) brown. Because, if I say them black, they are not black.

30. ChristineVianello profile image60
    ChristineVianelloposted 6 years ago

I have ice blue eyes. I acutally love the color of my eyes. In my life many people have given me lovely compliments on them which helped my self esteem.

31. kcreery profile image60
    kcreeryposted 6 years ago

My eyes are blue if i am wearing a blue shirt and green if I am wearing a green shirt.  Does that mean that they are greenish-blue?

32. nanachiro profile image59
    nanachiroposted 6 years ago

I have brown eyes but i used to have black eyes.

33. celebritie profile image84
    celebritieposted 6 years ago

My eyes change color, people tell me they look hazel. I like to wear contacts to make them look darker sometimes.

working