jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

What do you love to do that make you HAPPY everyday?

1. Apostle Jack profile image59
    Apostle Jackposted 7 years ago

What do you love to do that make you HAPPY everyday?

2. THE DIVINE YOU. profile image59
    THE DIVINE YOU.posted 7 years ago

The signs of growth. The symtoms of mutual love. The presence of God. The hope of glory.

3. profile image0
    Jeykishanposted 7 years ago

In the presence of God worshiping and praying, Playing with my children and personal conversation with my beloved wife. Mostly loving the presence of the Holy Spirit.

4. Don Ship profile image79
    Don Shipposted 7 years ago

I talk to a lot of people and crack jokes with them, seeing them laugh out loud to my jokes keeps me happy and smiling!

5. KNSarmiento4 profile image54
    KNSarmiento4posted 7 years ago

Playing piano always makes my day a whole lot better.

6. profile image0
    lovazaposted 7 years ago

Just knowing I have another day to embrace and be glad that I have good health to do the things I enjoy.  I know that being loved makes me happy each day.

7. Chouji-Von-Lycan profile image56
    Chouji-Von-Lycanposted 7 years ago

i look at my partner, her smile alone is enough to make me happy smile

8. lookatmenow profile image69
    lookatmenowposted 7 years ago

Thinking about hapiness itself! cause it can be just as good as doing something that makes you happy

9. Rastamermaid profile image73
    Rastamermaidposted 7 years ago

Watching my son grow makes me happy.I get to enjoy that everyday for now.

I've also rediscovered an old passion, photography it brings me a certain happiness.I find myself shooting almost daily.

10. chaz cecil profile image60
    chaz cecilposted 7 years ago

Chat with my sister and kiss my wife....  My family is the most important thing to me besides God, whom I thank for everything I have , everyday!  This makes me happy!

11. Edoka Writes profile image60
    Edoka Writesposted 7 years ago

I love to care for my family...cook for them, make sure the house is comfortable...I enjoy spending time with my children, my husband- he is my best friend. I'm also happy when I'm walking my dog.

working