jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Since seeing is believing,what do words say?

1. Apostle Jack profile image60
    Apostle Jackposted 7 years ago

Since seeing is believing,what do words say?

2. lookatmenow profile image69
    lookatmenowposted 7 years ago

you see what you believe, its not believe what you see

random hook for a song i thought yesterday, its so weird i saw this question hahah

3. NP.QUEEN profile image73
    NP.QUEENposted 7 years ago

Believing in faith is more potential than believing in seeing

4. Just Ask Susan profile image89
    Just Ask Susanposted 7 years ago

Imagining what is meant by the words if they are written. If they are being said it is up to the individual as to whether they are believable or not. smile

5. tnderhrt23 profile image76
    tnderhrt23posted 7 years ago

Interesting question, almost a trick question! Words are a cheap commodity...truth or lie, genuine or disingenuous, fact or fiction...loving or hurtful, healing or maiming...hard to believe unless backed up by evidence...it is the difference between talking the talk and walking the walk...hmmm...yes, interesting question!

6. All_is_well profile image58
    All_is_wellposted 7 years ago

I do not believe that seeing is  believing, i believe that what you believe is what you see.

Similarly, words also mean whatever you want it to mean.

7. albc profile image59
    albcposted 7 years ago

since seeing is believing, word then is lying.. wink

8. apache13 profile image60
    apache13posted 7 years ago

words are sacred and people use too many of them without any regard to the sacredness of them,most words are just wasted,because there is no meaning behind the spoken words, I think the word says for it self that it is sacred,try not talking for 3 whole days,no notes signlanguage or grunts just become totaly mute,I did that once and it was quite the experince for me.

working