jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

my daughter and I both had the same type of dream about sharp broken teeth what

1. profile image46
    dewitrmaposted 6 years ago

my daughter and I both had the same type of dream about sharp broken teeth what does it mean

2. Mr. Happy profile image83
    Mr. Happyposted 6 years ago

I would watch for the welfare/health of family members just for the near future. That is all I see.

3. DynamicS profile image78
    DynamicSposted 6 years ago

Hi dewitrma, I'll take a try at answering your question.  As you know, only the dreamer can fully interpret their dream within the context of their life.   
    sharp broken teeth could represent your anxieties about how you are both perceived; either by each other or by others.  The sharp teeth could mean that you are not necessarily happy with the way you perceive your behaviour.  It may be that you feel guilty of harsh words between you.
    Consider what were the circumstances before the dream.  If you both were on good terms, then it could mean that you are both concerned that your good relationship might be negatively affected.
    Be aware of how you communicate with each other and others. An unkind word can leave a lasting impression and can do more damage to one's confidence than you may imagine.
    Have a great day. It very great that you and your daughter are on the same wavelength.
    All the best.

4. NealRyder profile image53
    NealRyderposted 6 years ago

Could be a number of things.

Sharp words spoken, depending on the age of your daughter it could  be she had them spoken to her.

Could also indicate a suggestion that you both be more accepting of your selves.

Another possiblity is that since teeth are how we begin to break down our food (life) it could suggest the need for a more compassionate or deeper examination of life.

5. Sue B. profile image95
    Sue B.posted 6 years ago

I dewitrma. You posted this question about having a common dream of sharp broken teeth with your daughter.  What meaning did you feel resonated with you most?

My first thought about your dream sine both you and your daugher had it was that the symbol of sharp broken teeth related to your relationship with each other. It would make sense that this symbol would mean something very similar to you both since you raised her, are from the same culture, same town, same house, same family, etc.

Depending on how these sharp broken teeth were in context, I think it relates to feelings of anger that are either still present and are not only damaging the relationship but yourselves since holding anger (especially when it is repressed) is harmful to us) or have recently moved past this anger within your relationship.

working