jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

How do you know that God really cares about you?

1. Van Lal Hmangaih profile image77
    Van Lal Hmangaihposted 7 years ago

How do you know that God really cares about you?

2. kittythedreamer profile image98
    kittythedreamerposted 7 years ago

God shows me care by coming to me in my dreams...in various ways. One time I was dreaming that I was looking up at the stars, and suddenly I was floating upwards so high that the stars looked very close and beautifully brilliant. I was so fascinated and blown away by their beauty, I thought "I must be dreaming and God is showing me this beauty to show how much he/she cares." He/She comes to you in different ways...sometimes even the breeze against your cheek can be a way of communication.

3. profile image0
    imranhaiderposted 7 years ago

when i see him in clouds , air , in my heart , in my soul , God really cares me.

4. Ruchira profile image75
    Ruchiraposted 7 years ago

The Fact that I am breathing naturally and walking and being able to sustain my life on this planet is a living proof that God cares for me smile

5. Taleb80 profile image82
    Taleb80posted 7 years ago

I believe that God cares about all of his creatures, and I am one of them.
    But the matter, do I care about myself so I follow what God wants from me?

6. Shakeel Shavab CK profile image55
    Shakeel Shavab CKposted 7 years ago

God not only cares me but also everything in the world. God giving me oxygen to breath, food to eat, water to drink, cloths to wear, home to stay and there is no end of his cares.

7. Mahmo profile image60
    Mahmoposted 7 years ago

If you always remember Him and pray for Him He would take of you , and you feel it when you face a difficult situation .Just call Him silently by your heart or mouth with smile of victory ! .Be sure and confident that your earlier prayers and care will never be in vain .Believe me,I had been in rare critical situations like these but I got out of them like a thread of hair getting out of water !.The most important thing is to remember that the God really cares about you when you care about Him by doing your prayers to Him as He wants you to do.

8. Dr. Wendy profile image66
    Dr. Wendyposted 7 years ago

The very fact that there is life tells me there is a God and He cares!  This didn't just happen by chance.  Nothing good comes from chaos.  Yes, there are people starving, and people in some really bad situations.  But He gives comfort and hope to the believer.

9. JDeAngelis profile image60
    JDeAngelisposted 7 years ago

I'm alive even though I sin, God is most-forgiving.

10. Jarn profile image82
    Jarnposted 7 years ago

Bourbon, beer, whiskey, gin, vodka, kahlua, drambuie, tequila, etc.