jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

If you could see how you were to die would you? Would you do anything to prevent

1. mikielikie profile image68
    mikielikieposted 6 years ago

If you could see how you were to die would you? Would you do anything to prevent it? Think about it.

2. Noble V profile image55
    Noble Vposted 6 years ago

Hmm. I wouldnt prevent it. Because even if I could, when my time is up I will die in another way anyway. But i would love to see how I would die because I can brace and prepare for the situation.

3. Georgie98 profile image78
    Georgie98posted 6 years ago

I have epilepsy and could die any day from seizures because I stop breathing. But I have also attempted suicide, which was horrible to say the very least.
    If I knew I was going to die in a horrible way and young, of course I would intervene. Otherwise, I would just let nature take its course but have my funeral and everything all prepared.

4. amymarie_5 profile image87
    amymarie_5posted 6 years ago

I guess it would depend.  If I were to die of natural causes then no but if it is something like a car crash then I would try to prevent it.

5. poorconservative1 profile image60
    poorconservative1posted 6 years ago

There is an old saying; A man that knows how he is going to die is likely to make it happen.
    That sucks but it's probably true.

6. Craan profile image69
    Craanposted 6 years ago

If I knew how I am to die, I would attempt to prevent my death if it were a horrible accident. If I am to die while sleeping , I would accept it as a proper way for my life to end.

working