jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What was your proudest moment?

1. Michaelmas profile image65
    Michaelmasposted 7 years ago

What was your proudest moment?

2. Loveslove profile image58
    Lovesloveposted 7 years ago

Without a doubt my proudest moment was  when I stood and watched my beautiful daughter walk down the aisle on her dads arm   on her wedding day...sheer adoration on my part !!

I have had many proud moments  mostly with my children...The day my first grandchild was born...I was there to witness  the birth

My daughters first Ballet solo..she is now a Ballet teacher
    The list is endless

3. theseus profile image78
    theseusposted 7 years ago

The day I got my first salary!All my efforts to be able to graduate and to land a job paid off;

The day I graduated from law school is another.

4. prettydarkhorse profile image64
    prettydarkhorseposted 7 years ago

When I gave birth, then I hold my baby, mom at last and up to this day, I am proud of who I am as a mother!

5. Georgie98 profile image75
    Georgie98posted 7 years ago

Everyday since I was 6 and a half to now. I could die any day, so every single day is a blessing and I am proud to still be alive 22 years later!
    What is your proudest moment?

6. FaithDream profile image82
    FaithDreamposted 7 years ago

The day my daughter gave birth to her first son. I was right outside the hospital room when she delivered. I heard his first cry and I have to say that was my most proudest moment.

7. dianne143 profile image36
    dianne143posted 7 years ago

Proudest moment is when I graduated my bachelors degree and when i finished some short term course.

I was employed and received my first salary and I am so happy for my achievements.

8. zzron profile image56
    zzronposted 7 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/4688760_f260.jpg

Achieving The One Million Mile Safety Award in 2008.

working