jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

If you believe we have a 'third eye' then do dogs & animals have one too through

1. keepitnatural profile image72
    keepitnaturalposted 6 years ago

If you believe we have a 'third eye' then do dogs & animals have one too through which they connect

with us & other animals telepathically?

2. yazoogal43 profile image35
    yazoogal43posted 6 years ago

why yes of course, animals are more instinctive than humans and i will say smarter as well and so will my fellow cherokee

3. profile image0
    Sunnie Dayposted 6 years ago

I think we have a spiritual descernment that helps us see things that may not be visible by the two physical eyes we have..Some may call it a third eye in some circles or refer to it as a spiritual gift in others. I believe animals know alot more than they let on..and see things we can not.
    Sunnie

4. TheLadyCoco profile image59
    TheLadyCocoposted 6 years ago

well i did a little research on the third eye and according to wikipedia reptiles have a third eye that they use to sense light ans regulate their biological rytheyms and for navigation.  So I would assume yes animals do have a third eye?

5. profile image51
    Dharmathejaposted 6 years ago

According to indian scriptures god shiva has third eye called gnananetram meaning the eye of knowledge that when opened turns everything to ashes. In everyman animal this eye lies subtle. It may sound silly but internal meaning is when eye of wisdom awakens it destryos all worldly knowledge which is false with its divine light. Indian meditatation also emphasizes to close eyes and concentrate between both the eyes where the third eye of wisdom lies. Awakening this subtle third eye is considered highest spiritual attainment in india

6. Roger Rabbit profile image59
    Roger Rabbitposted 6 years ago

If you believe in Santa Claus there should be no reason why the Easter Bunnie is not real.

7. Freethinker79 profile image57
    Freethinker79posted 6 years ago

Very interesting .... Ive looked into the third eye/ pineal gland but never thought that animals might have one.

8. Caleb Unahi profile image57
    Caleb Unahiposted 3 years ago

not just dogs man, Us as humans could easily connect with every living thing if it wasnt pushed away by society, i m talking trees, water etc

working