jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Is 'Slept and Died' a painful way to go and...

1. sir_tallest profile image63
    sir_tallestposted 6 years ago

Is 'Slept and Died' a painful way to go and...

(all religious beliefs answers will be most appriciated) what really happens after death.

2. saanj H profile image75
    saanj Hposted 6 years ago

No, Indeed it is one of the most peaceful way to go.

3. accofranco profile image84
    accofrancoposted 6 years ago

Judgment. When you look at things going on in this world, they way they operate and all of it, you would understand that there must be something after death....think of it...

The world activities is just a representative of what life and death is...on earth here, we have courts and Judges that presides over cases, and we have prisons to jail those found guilty of one crime or the other...so the same way, there will be judgment after death to decide the future of those who committed crime called, 'sin' according to God's standards.....

4. profile image0
    BIKTMIAposted 6 years ago

You don't even feel it you wake back up, just a new person with parnanormal insights, and visionary to different episodes of the realm of life and physics to put it short, you'll know .

5. aka-dj profile image76
    aka-djposted 6 years ago

How can anyone answer this with any authority?
    It's kinda a one way trip.
    I don't believe death is painful. It's the suffering that may experience BEFORE they actually die, that is painful. So, in that sense, sleep & die sounds like a painless way to depart, yes!

6. zzron profile image55
    zzronposted 6 years ago

This is a good question for a Doctor who has some knowledge on this subject.

7. biman_r profile image71
    biman_rposted 6 years ago

Its one of the best ways to go. No suffering before death. I would certainly consider myself lucky to die in that manner.

8. edhan profile image59
    edhanposted 6 years ago

Die in sleep should be peaceful as you will be like in a dream state.

It is said that we will be re-incarnated after death for believers. It is like the cycle of every living beings.