jump to last post 1-15 of 15 discussions (15 posts)

What is your greatest fear, one that just plagues you deep inside?

1. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

What is your greatest fear, one that just plagues you deep inside?

2. Daffy Duck profile image60
    Daffy Duckposted 6 years ago

I really don't have one that plagues me.  What I fear the most right now is not finding a job.

3. biman_r profile image72
    biman_rposted 6 years ago

I have a fear about losing the ones I really love. I have already lost one and its been very painful. I would rather end my life than suffer the pain again.

4. Chouji-Von-Lycan profile image56
    Chouji-Von-Lycanposted 6 years ago

being buried alive with moths and butterflies flapping around me, ergghhh,, grossness

5. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

I should weigh in on this too.  My greatest fear is having no control, or being subdued in some way where I can't control what happens to me.  When I see TV shows and someone is handcuffed or they put duct tape on someone's mouth--the very idea freaks me out--I'm getting edgy right now thinking about it.

6. Lady MJ profile image76
    Lady MJposted 6 years ago

Ever since I was pregnant with my second son I have had dreams of him drowning. It has been reoccurring for the last 8 years now. I get so anxious when he gets around water I almost have a panic attack. I started giving him showers as soon as he could stand up and I don't allow him to take a bath now. He doesn't know how to swim yet and I really want him to, but I think I'm going to have a heart attack while he is being taught.
    I also have a phobia of fish.

7. Jangaplanet profile image78
    Jangaplanetposted 6 years ago

I fear dying without ever having married and having children. Though i guess it is my destiny .

8. sir_tallest profile image62
    sir_tallestposted 6 years ago

i have an uncle i have always feared to meet and still featr to meet him....he has set high standards for me but i fear i might fail to be up to it

9. livingsimply profile image60
    livingsimplyposted 6 years ago

Something awful happening to any of my children.  I just couldn't bear that.  I am not sure I could cope with that, I am sure I would never recover.

10. marketingskeptic profile image71
    marketingskepticposted 6 years ago

My greatest fear is that I'd let my ambitions get in the way of all my friendships & relationships and end up alone...

11. Matt in Jax profile image69
    Matt in Jaxposted 6 years ago

I fear falling off a cliff or from a very large height. Especially if you could delve into my nightmares. 90% of them end in my death from height.

12. Trevor Davis profile image55
    Trevor Davisposted 6 years ago

Losing my girl. I only breathe to live for her.

13. profile image0
    jasper420posted 6 years ago

the death of a family member i have only two family members left and loosing them realy scares me

14. Faceless39 profile image94
    Faceless39posted 6 years ago

That the illuminati is real, and 99% of the population is so brainwashed that they don't even realize.

15. tsmog profile image83
    tsmogposted 6 years ago

My greatest fear? That I will wake up and discover the life I lived was only in my  mind. I guess watching the Wizard of Oz as a child had an affect on me.