jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (13 posts)

Do you believe in re-incarnation?

1. dannamae26 profile image57
    dannamae26posted 7 years ago

Do you believe in re-incarnation?

is it possible that we have other life before? do you believe in a second birth? would you repeat what's in your history?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/4876810_f260.jpg

2. amymarie_5 profile image86
    amymarie_5posted 7 years ago

Absolutely! It always seemed logical to me. Grass, flowers and leaves return in the spring. Why wouldn't we come back?

3. Timetothink profile image59
    Timetothinkposted 7 years ago

That's a tough one.  Sometimes I would like to believe it happens but it's not logical to think that in an infinitely large universe with infinite possibility and infinite time forward and back that one would return to earth.  My guess is it's possible but not probable. but...if I could find my way back to this earth and not an alternate earth I would come back as a flapper in the 20's.

4. mindyjgirl profile image82
    mindyjgirlposted 7 years ago

I like to think I was an a native american in my past life. Or my totem animal a Deer. life I have lived or could relive would not change although I dated a man that i fell in love with and he got hit by a train and died instantly.  I wish I could bring him back.. thats the only thing I  would change. If I could.

5. profile image0
    Sivisposted 7 years ago

I don't believe in reincarnation, but I do think you have an awesome picture for this topic big_smile.

6. peach7fuzz profile image58
    peach7fuzzposted 7 years ago

no, I believe people either go to heaven or hell.

7. zzron profile image56
    zzronposted 7 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/4030533_f260.jpg

No, it's not mentioned in the Bible. If it was real and God wanted us to know about it, it would have been mentioned.

8. Jean Bakula profile image98
    Jean Bakulaposted 7 years ago

I definitely do. Why would we suffer or have terrible things happen to us if we could not learn from them and use the information to better ourselves in another life? I seems we were meant to have more than one, and that we are the final judges. Who judges you more harshly than yourself? I see someone mentioned no reincarnation was recounted in the Bible. Did I miss something? Jesus Christ came back to life. I read a terrific book called The Soul's Plan. Some children can recall living in a different town with other parents. When taken to the place, they remember the names of the people. It's amazing.

9. edhan profile image60
    edhanposted 7 years ago

A definite yes to me.

I do believe we can know our past by going through past life regression. We are always here to re-learn what we had done wrong and get it right again.

It is repeating cycle.

10. Kamalesh050 profile image82
    Kamalesh050posted 7 years ago

Yes I very much believe in re-incarnation.

11. OriginArtz profile image57
    OriginArtzposted 7 years ago

Nope. Only one life is enough for everyone.

12. MoneyCreator24 profile image59
    MoneyCreator24posted 7 years ago

Yes, I absolutely do. In my view it is even compliant with all the physical and universal laws.

13. Denise Handlon profile image90
    Denise Handlonposted 7 years ago

Do you believe in energy?  Do you believe in a cosmic universe?  Yes.  I don't believe a 'heaven' and 'hell' exists.

working