If I create life, evil and good, so what? What is your problem man?

Jump to Last Post 1-8 of 8 discussions (30 posts)
  1. quietnessandtrust profile image59
    quietnessandtrustposted 14 years ago

I told you to keep your hands off of one.....out of dozens of trees but you had to touch it.

And you wanted to say...?

1. profile image0
      sneakorocksolidposted 14 years agoin reply to this

She told me to! If you're married and you don't listen, you know how many ways that can go wrong!

quietnessandtrustposted 14 years agoin reply to this

So you blame her?
        That was not an acceptable answer from what I recall, he was chastised for listening to his wife, just like Abraham when he listened to Sarah.
        Both results are the world has not been the same.

1. tantrum profile image61
          tantrumposted 14 years agoin reply to this

So men used to be fools for listening to their wifes! Thanks God I'm single lol

2. atomswifey profile image57
        atomswifeyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

LOL
        Yeah I thought that was rather funny for Adam to say. But I think its important to note as well as he said "The woman YOU gave me" LOL

Like see God, really in a round about way, this is all your fault! LOL

Which might be why people still do that to God to this very day

Yup...still to this day...blame someone...anyone...but themselves. lol
          Instead of making the right choices...it's easier to cast blame.

1. atomswifey profile image57
            atomswifeyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Boy oh boy is that right!
            lol I get a kick out of those whom I've asked if they were going to be this obstinent when facing God and they answered, "yep, I'll tell him where he went wrong!"
            LOL I still about it and even more now as we engage in this conversation about the first sin.
            We see where Adam faced God and did that very thing! LOL

Problem for the ones who think they will do that though, Adam had not died in the flesh prior to that. In other words he was in a much better position in this life to state that to God, as opposed to someone who has died not believing will. If you get my point there.
            And that is the saddest part for me, for any believer.

Truth:
            It is not where GOD went wrong, it is where, WE have gone wrong.

1. profile image0
              sandra rinckposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Speak for yourself... oh wait, you are speaking for yourselves. 

Where the believers went wrong.  I get it and now everyone has to pay for it right?  Great, awesome, super.  I get to pay for you mistakes too.  Wonderful, fabulous, engaging, clever, enthralling...

You couldn't just shut the hell up. lol  That would have saved a whole world of trouble.

1. profile image48
                CabinGirlposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Sandra please step back from this, you are way too good a person to be getting involved in this name calling and I know you will regret it later.

For me please do me a big favour, log off for 30 minutes until the red mist goes. You are bigger than this, I am not telling you what to do or being patronising I am saying it as a friend, take 30 mins offline !

2. quietnessandtrust profile image59

Quit your whining and if you don't like the truth, go to bed.
                Scoff and mock all you want...while we all laugh at you. lol
                Your hatred and bitterness is killing you.
                You are a constant blamer yourself, like a little girl !!!
                You are incorrigible.

1. profile image0
                  sandra rinckposted 14 years agoin reply to this

How very Christian of you.  Do you feel better now?  I know god would be so proud of you for saying such things.  I bet he loves you even more for it.  Oh waaa, boo hoo.  Someone has an opinion that is different from you.

Mockery is what Christians do in the name of your god.

You reap what you sow!!!
                    When you mock and scoff at me and the GOD I love, I will laugh at you just as He does.
                    I do not do this with people who are sincerely asking and seeking. Never have and never will.
                    If I was to mock, scoff, ridicule your most favorite love, you would be justified in responding rather harshly and I would not expect anything less.

You seem to ignorantly believe that you can say anything you want to a believer and they have NO LINE you can cross!!!
                    You believe the same thing about GOD too.

It says that love is not easily provoked, it does NOT say it never is provoked.

And then you cry "that is not Christian" of you to do.
                    Even though you have insulted, mocked, scoffed and ridiculed someone I love deeply.

Why don't you just run out and start doing that to people face to face and see where it gets you? Go ahead, find someone and hurl all that crap at them about their husband or mom or brother.....go right ahead and then when they give you a lashing you can say to them "that's not very nice of you, I am telling my mommy"

2. tantrum profile image61

Why did you put that tree there, on the first place?! You're a f°°°°ing Sadist !

1. Misha profile image62
        Mishaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Can't you tell it from the avatar? lol

1. tantrum profile image61

lol I was talking about the one that supposedly said so, thousands of years ago.

3. chukra G profile image60
      chukra Gposted 14 years agoin reply to this

beware of me smile

4. profile image0
      fierycjposted 14 years agoin reply to this

This guy is a funny guy...he really is, no friggin' kidding'

5. darkside profile image66
      darksideposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Sanity.

You lack it.

2. Michael Willis profile image65
    Michael Willisposted 14 years ago

So...you are saying that Men should not listen to women and they will stay out of trouble?
    Sounds good to me. lol  big_smile

Not if the wife tells them to go against God.

3. mobilephone guide profile image60
    mobilephone guideposted 14 years ago

http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/9084/1248833649268.jpg

1. chukra G profile image60
      chukra Gposted 14 years agoin reply to this

smile
      it will be best- have you tried killing her-

4. Misha profile image62
    Mishaposted 14 years ago

Aaaa, that BDSM guy! Sure thing he was. smile

5. profile image48
    CabinGirlposted 14 years ago

Eating all the pies perhaps ?

6. profile image48

You know something you are one mean son of a bitch. You will reap what you sow and you can bet on that. You deff are no Christian and you are a real pain in the butt. How ironic that one day you will burn in hell. You as a shark, dont make me laugh, you only come on here because in the real world you are yourself, NOTHING !!

7. profile image48

Good to see you here big guy, this one is nothing but a bully !

1. profile image0
      sneakorocksolidposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Is that a real parrot?

8. profile image0
    sneakorocksolidposted 14 years ago

We'll love you better if you join our church! We get green stamps for converts and I need a new electric skillet.

That aside I Love you all unconditionally! Now shut-up and go away!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)