jump to last post 1-14 of 14 discussions (14 posts)

Are suicide bombers innocent? Brain washers are the real suiciders ?

1. Barley profile image61
    Barleyposted 7 years ago

Are suicide bombers innocent? Brain washers are the real suiciders ?

2. Roger Rabbit profile image60
    Roger Rabbitposted 7 years ago

I think you mean the real murderers and no they are not innocent.

3. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 7 years ago

No, people are still responsible for their actions.  They enter the group with the desire to learn about their cause---all of the world is not brainwashed and we know what the cause is about--so they know too when they become involved.

What a cowardly act on the part of the aggressors--not to even have the courage to look "their enemy" in the eye.  It is a cowardly, murderous act regardless of why they do it.

4. Daffy Duck profile image60
    Daffy Duckposted 7 years ago

Are you seriously asking this?  People need to use their heads.  Killing is wrong.

5. sir_tallest profile image65
    sir_tallestposted 7 years ago

though d brain washers are wrong....the susciders are also reponsible for their actions...they have the God given right to kill...but they did...(MAY THEY BURN ON HELL MUCH WORSE THEY DID ON EARTH)

6. TheBlondie profile image60
    TheBlondieposted 7 years ago

Normal suicides are innocent and sad, and are just people looking for a way out. Suicide bombings on the other hand kill others as well, so they are in no way innocent.

7. point2make profile image81
    point2makeposted 7 years ago

Suicide bombers are cold blooded murderers. The hide behind a cause and target innocent civilians. They are cowards, of the worst kind, who would not stand and fight for their beliefs but instead chose to kill unarmed men, women and children without remorse. Their handlers , and many times their families,celebrate their murderous cowardice as some sort of religious pilgrimage to Heaven.
    If Heaven is full of this vermin, each with their 72 virgins as they have been promised,  then I'll take a pass....thanks but no thanks.

8. The Demon Writer profile image67
    The Demon Writerposted 7 years ago

A suicide bomber believes what they are doing is right so much so that they are willing to die for it. Those doing the brain washing also believe they are doing the right thing. They are all guilty in the sense that yes, they  did the crime. On the other hand, to them their victims deserved what they got and were guilty of other things. Even if they are just out and out cold blooded murderers, they would not honestly believe that what they are doing is wrong.
    There is no such thing as evil, only difference of opinion.
    We are all innocent in somebody's eyes. If only in our own.

9. profile image47
    Greg Mallemolenposted 7 years ago

no one with a brain is innocent.  If you allow yourself to be brainwashed you are responsible for letting it happen.

10. aka-dj profile image76
    aka-djposted 7 years ago

Every man/woman has a conscience. Their conscience  ought to tell them right from wrong. So, both are wrong, but the sender is doubly wrong, because ne is not only responsible for the death of the "enemy", but also of hie own countryman/men he sends to their certain deaths.
    All's fair in war??? I don't think so.

11. Kamalesh050 profile image80
    Kamalesh050posted 7 years ago

Why should suicide bombers  be innocent ? They are the murderers, taking away lives of innocent people !  They are responsible for their actions.
    Why the hell they  join groups to be  brainwashed  ?
    Whatever the reason be it may, whether for the sake of so called religion or whatever, I hate them and wish they were never born.

12. nightwork4 profile image59
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

you can't say they are innocent because even if they are brainwashed, in the beginning they new that the group they are with is going to terrorize people. if you want to be with a group like that then you are responsible for your actions. it's like saying a junkie is innocent because they do drugs because they are addicts. they new that if they did drugs that they would become addicts, so it's their fault.

13. Freeway Flyer profile image92
    Freeway Flyerposted 7 years ago

"The devil made me do it" is not a legitimate argument. Yes, the brainwashers are also responsible. But everyone needs to do their best to step back and question the ideas that have been driven into them. Doing things because the general society or certain individuals have told you to is idiotic.

14. distance2010 profile image61
    distance2010posted 6 years ago

i have asked myself the same question before, how strange! i thought i was the only one.

anyways the way i was able to make sense of it was through my own situation when i was growing up and being told that there is a God and he made the world, so i never thought any differently (until college) because that's just what i was told throughout my life.. so

if you were told your whole life that suicide bombing is what you should do and it's heroic.. and you didn't go to college or have people suggest that it may be wrong.. then you may believe it for a long time.

so i think in that case.. they are innocent.. if they are young..? idk...

working