jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

If an atheist after his death, meets God. What will he say?

1. infodetective profile image60
    infodetectiveposted 6 years ago

If an atheist after his death, meets God. What will he say?

2. Austinstar profile image88
    Austinstarposted 6 years ago

I would want to know why God allows little babies to die. I would want to know why the entire human race that he created has to suffer needlessly for one mistake made by Eve. I would want to know why he messed up everything he ever touched.
    But since, as an atheist, I am quite sure I'll never meet any of the 8,000+ gods man has created, I'm wondering why you would ask such a ridiculous question.

3. nightwork4 profile image61
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

i'd say "your quite the idiot bud, letting people die for no reason other then because you couldn't create a planet that didn't continously have natural disasters" but the thing is that if god was real, i wouldn't be meeting him when i die so it's irrelevant.

4. M. T. Dremer profile image94
    M. T. Dremerposted 6 years ago

I would ask him why he made me an atheist and why he did such a good job of dis-proving his own existence. Then I'd ask him what he thinks of his extremist followers (namely the ones who claim to be of a religion but don't follow it, or the ones that kill in the name of a deity).

5. Izombiheartzoey profile image76
    Izombiheartzoeyposted 6 years ago

If a theist after his/her death meets nothing what do they not say?

6. sam3m profile image60
    sam3mposted 6 years ago

i will probably say "any chance for a do over?"

7. cloudrider profile image61
    cloudriderposted 6 years ago

If an atheist dies and meets God in a physical form He would say, "I'm not dead!" LMAO  If he feels God he would say "Where am I? I feel happy!".... and if he only hears God he would say, "Oh those voices in my head again!"

8. kootheancheah profile image59
    kootheancheahposted 6 years ago

God: What have you to say?
    Atheist: Where have you been all my life?
    ;-)

working