jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What difference have God made in your life?

1. Apostle Jack profile image60
    Apostle Jackposted 6 years ago

What difference have God made in your life?

To those that believe in the Almighty God.

2. graceomalley profile image84
    graceomalleyposted 6 years ago

God completely changed my life. He inspired me to make a future for myself, to rise above the circumstances of my life. I felt his love, and that he beleived in me and who i could become.

i wrote about my story here:http://hubpages.com/hub/The-Bibles-Place-In-My-Spiritual-Life

3. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 6 years ago

GOD have given me the greatest blessing that any human being could have on the earth which is an knowing and walking with GOD in my daily living on the earth before I die and crossover to the other side of death. I have sold out to do GOD'S perfect will and ultimate purpose for my life on the earth and as a result of that on August 1, 1982 A.D. a Sunday morning GOD shown me in a vision the other side of death. It is glorious. Out of a humbled and grateful heart I am fulfilling GOD'S ultimate purpose for my life through my 1 article that is seen around the world in 8 countries and 11 cities through 100 percent referring sites. Also answering questions on hubpages which is secondary. I get to live on the other side of death while I am still living in my physical human being body simultaneously on the earth before I die and crossover to the other side of death. It have cost me literally everything and it is well worth it for all the benefits that it brings to me now while I am living on the earth. GLORY TO GOD.

4. ii3rittles profile image83
    ii3rittlesposted 6 years ago

I can sit here and write you a book! I will keep it simple in saying... He showed me what love really is, opened my eyes to just how corrupt this world is and helps me see it through His eyes, He's help me be stronger and over all a nicer person, He has protected me from death and has opened my eyes to my own sins. He is simply amazing and I hope everyday someone, somewhere, comes to know His love and the love of Jesus Christ.

5. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

My faith in God and the saving grace of His Son Jesus Christ is that gets me through everyday.  I couldn't face life without my faith.

Facing mild depression and what seems to be a growing overall pain due to fibromyalgia--his presence in my life is sorely needed and most welcome. I am grateful.

thank you for asking, Apostle Jack

6. Thesource profile image79
    Thesourceposted 6 years ago

God made a big impact in my life.

I was misled by organized religions, things did not add up.
    I was in trouble despite my good intentions. I became angry and disappointed with God.

It was then God made a great impact in my life. It was then I was ready to hear his message directly from him. He showed me how religions got him all wrong.

His truth is far more grand and is filled with love and joy only he could give. He set me free from the bondage of fear based religions and since then we both have a wonderful relationship. No words can express the joy and love we now have for each other. You too can have this gift if you dare to go beyond the boundaries of your religion. He will always welcome you.