jump to last post 1-15 of 15 discussions (15 posts)

If you could be an animal for a day, which would you choose and why?

1. ii3rittles profile image82
    ii3rittlesposted 6 years ago

If you could be an animal for a day, which would you choose and why?

I've asked this question to a lot of people because it allows us to express ourselves through feeling another creatures life.

I would choose to be a tiger. A tiger is strong, one with nature and fears nothing. It's everything I strive to be! smile

2. Daniel J. Neumann profile image60
    Daniel J. Neumannposted 6 years ago

I would be a labrador retriever... because I feel like most of them have good souls.

3. nancyme profile image57
    nancymeposted 6 years ago

wow! i like the tiger. i think i'd go for the eagle mainly because i want to fly high and free.

4. Ashantina profile image59
    Ashantinaposted 6 years ago

A black panther................. powerful, deep, dark, mysterious and also fears nada......
    Or an eagle to experience flight and the journey btw both worlds....

5. wilbury4 profile image72
    wilbury4posted 6 years ago

I would be a duck because I'm quackers!

6. TimMEy profile image82
    TimMEyposted 6 years ago

CanĀ“t decide between Koala Bear or Chameleon. Both are my favorite animals the Koala because he chills out 18 hours a day, eats for 4 hours and once in a while he takes crap. How amazing is that lifestyle?

On the other side I love the ability to change my appearance like a Chameleon but for me this is more metaphorical, so I would go with the Koala.

7. cat on a soapbox profile image95
    cat on a soapboxposted 6 years ago

I'd choose to be a bird. It would give me a very different view of the world!

8. WindMaestro profile image61
    WindMaestroposted 6 years ago

I would be a penguin, because they're so damn cool! (pun intended) And rather cute. smile

9. CJ Andrews profile image90
    CJ Andrewsposted 6 years ago

I would be the Descroll.  Simply because this is the only creature that can bend light waves to become invisible, it goes through cycles of herbivore and carnivore.  Is very shy yet dangerous when defending itself etc.  And it looks awesome.

The only problem with being a Descroll is that the creature hasn't been discovered yet, and may never be.  But it would be cool to be one.

10. maria.rose profile image36
    maria.roseposted 6 years ago

i would to a bird  always fly in the air n see the different views of  world.................

11. amylela profile image71
    amylelaposted 6 years ago

cute cat to be loved....................

12. NorthEast Timber profile image61
    NorthEast Timberposted 6 years ago

I would be one of my dogs, so I could feel such happiness at simple things,  chase cats, and spend hours laying on someones lap.

13. profile image0
    jasper420posted 6 years ago

a bird so that i could fly around and be totaly free from everything

14. Emily A Torres profile image61
    Emily A Torresposted 6 years ago

I love this question, I ask this when I interview people!
    I would be a cat, they are self sufficiant yet enjoy company, mysterious yet ask for what they want.

15. Toby Simon profile image36
    Toby Simonposted 6 years ago

i wanna be a dinosaur..so that i'll be the most famous animal living in the present..hahaha...