jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What's the function and power of the MIND?

1. Dreatech profile image59
    Dreatechposted 6 years ago

What's the function and power of the MIND?

I sometimes imagine how powerful d mind is to travel far and to get things done. Is this how power it is and functions?

2. yshashikant profile image70
    yshashikantposted 6 years ago

I am not a biologist but i can surely help you with a link to wikipedia and hope that it would help.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mind

3. friend4all profile image61
    friend4allposted 6 years ago

the most important function and power of hte mind is to think out of box. It means to think different from others.

4. ginjill ashberry profile image75
    ginjill ashberryposted 6 years ago

The mind determines a person's reaction to a situation.  A person's character is how their mind works. A strong minded person can overcome many obstacles by sheer determination of the mind. It wills a persons thoughts actions.

5. Tamila Roberts profile image34
    Tamila Robertsposted 6 years ago

I have to agree with ginjill and Friend4all, the mind is one extremely important organ. Facts are, with your will alone you can accomplish almost anything humanly possible.

What does humanly possible means? That seemingly impossible can't be achieved? No of course not! But, some mind techniques might require some effort and time to learn.

6. ii3rittles profile image83
    ii3rittlesposted 6 years ago

Your mind can either be the greatest thing, or your enemy. The power of the mind is what we can never grasp as humans. It is impossible to explain how powerful it is. Words alone are just as powerful.

7. NathanielZhu profile image72
    NathanielZhuposted 6 years ago

It depends on what you mean by Powerful.

Our minds are  made of trillions of individual neurons connected at every part of our brain. These networks of neurons gives us the ability to reason - to solve problems and to ask questions. Our minds are the most advanced and complex on the planet obviously. With it, we have the potential to be physically powerful. Evolution has provided our minds an advantage. By being great problem solvers, we can overcome pretty much every obstacle nature throws at us. It's also astounding how our brains are capable of regenerating its dead tissue or reroute functions to working parts if a section is destroyed.

8. profile image0
    Dandraposted 6 years ago

Ask millionaires.                                                   .

9. micadeolu profile image49
    micadeoluposted 6 years ago

Your mind is a vessel capable of receiving and outputting different expressions or thought forms. It enlarges when the body weakens and shrinks when the body is rejuvenated and nourished.

Those thoughts you think are not yours. They come to you and you simply accept and reform them then send them out via your vocal chord. All humans are like transmitter that sends and receive thought vibrations which we Christians call "the word"

By this the whole universe was created!

working